PDA

View Full Version : WANTED g2 turbomasters

higsy19
15th March 2012, 09:51 AM
wanted

I am wanting to purchase g1* euro/ aus turbomasters flash / boss and most others loose/ complete . Any condition welcomed

Sky Shadow
15th March 2012, 10:29 AM
This is the point at which someone is about to point out that "those toys are actually G1". So I'm just pre-interrupting before it happens. Carry on and good luck in your search! :D

i_amtrunks
15th March 2012, 03:54 PM
As painful as it is, more often than not the Turbomasters (and Predator jets) are listed incorrectly on ebay, as generic transformers, rather than by their normal names/lines.

I find trawling Uk based sellers of larger toy collectors (Tf or otherwise) is the best way to find cheaper figures.

Goodluck finding them for reasonable prices too often, they are figures that either have 20+ hits of cheap incomplete figures (mostly missiles) or you might only find 1 or two hits for minty carded figures from Greece and Italy. :D

Paulbot
15th March 2012, 04:08 PM
The Comic R Us store on Bourke St in the city has several of the Turbomasters and Predators for sale. I'm not sure how their prices compare to ebay but they are somewhat local to you.