PDA

View Full Version : Official Club update - Seacons and Nightbeat.

griffin
9th June 2008, 02:01 AM
The latest email from the official club confirms that they will hold back Nightbeat to send out with the Seacons. They also mention that the membership figure Topspin is also delayed.

We are still waiting on the programmer to fix the bugs in the pre-order routine. As soon as you can pre-order these, we will send out an email. No rush as it looks like from the poll in the club forum that you would prefer for us to be able to ship them together instead of separately. We anticipate these arriving in late summer as the boxes are being finalized now. We could have shipped Nightbeat earlier but now we will hold them until the SeaCons are ready. This will save you shipping.
Also, just a reminder, there was an error in China and we won't ship the free club figure TopSpin until the end of this month. Sorry for the delay, we were sad as well... ;(
Thanks for your support!
Brian
PS. No, we don't have a location for BotCon yet. Still working on it, so keep watching BotCon.com!

griffin
9th June 2008, 02:02 AM
As soon as I get the next email, I will post up a bulk order posting in the sales section, for anyone wanting any of them.

Gutsman Heavy
9th June 2008, 01:00 PM
yay

Soundwarp
9th June 2008, 01:36 PM
Hmm Nightbeat.....

liegeprime
10th June 2008, 12:53 PM
Im just after nightbeat homage figure, I have the seacons (G1) anyways. Ill keep an eye for any group orders then, Thanks for the news Griffin .

kup
10th June 2008, 01:46 PM
I am also after Nightbeat.

I would love the Seacons but their colors suck so much that its a real turn off.

Pulse
10th June 2008, 01:49 PM
I would love the Seacons but their colors suck so much that its a real turn off.

It's not Hasbro's fault they're some 15 years late on these G2 Seacons... :rolleyes::D

dirge
10th June 2008, 06:50 PM
It's not Hasbro's fault they're some 15 years late on these G2 Seacons... :rolleyes::D

Perhaps, but it _is_ their fault they hired a Micronesian (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pingelap) to paint them :mad:

roller
10th June 2008, 10:43 PM
when are people going to accept that G2 and Universe were and always will be the superior lines??!:)

Think about it, the Seacons in Unicrons battle arena and then later in the year we can have Prowl, Sunstreaker and others battiling them, since they are all universe figures

reillyd
11th June 2008, 08:50 AM
when are people going to accept that G2 and Universe were and always will be the superior lines??!:)

Think about it, the Seacons in Unicrons battle arena and then later in the year we can have Prowl, Sunstreaker and others battiling them, since they are all universe figures

What? Seacons in Unicrons battle arena? When did that happen

griffin
11th June 2008, 10:47 AM
Don't worry, he's just doing a 'what if', not 'what happened'.

Zippo
11th June 2008, 05:50 PM
Bound to get the Seacons at some point, though probably have to get my USA mate to order in bulk and then send direct.