PDA

View Full Version : Beware - KO DotM Optimus Battle Blades

griffin
17th March 2012, 07:43 PM
The bonus Sword accessories given out in Japan with a certain purchase amount, have been Knocked-off (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/buyer-beware-ko-takara-striker-optimus-prime-campaign-battle-blades/24300/), so be careful if looking for the real thing (which are supposed to be rare and expensive).

Hursticon
18th March 2012, 11:11 AM
Shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart with the legit ones being painted Metallic Blue and Orange and the fakes being molded in flat Black without any paint. ;)

SkyWarp91
18th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart with the legit ones being painted Metallic Blue and Orange and the fakes being molded in flat Black without any paint. ;)

I'm just going to assume that all the originals sold out and therefore all the ones I see on eBay from now on are the fakes and therefore those should be cheaper. The fact that's just blades doesn't bother me too much but if it were a whole figure I'd take this matter differently.

Hursticon
18th March 2012, 09:30 PM
I'm just going to assume that all the originals sold out and therefore all the ones I see on eBay from now on are the fakes and therefore those should be cheaper. The fact that's just blades doesn't bother me too much but if it were a whole figure I'd take this matter differently.

Yeah, I'm kind of in agreeance with you there dude as I reckon if it were a whole figure I'd be almost certain to feel different; I don't like KOs and wont promote them, that being said I'm not going to think negatively of those who think differently but I just feel that KOs should at least do the moral thing and have some sort of clear indication of their legitimacy (Or lack there of) - These weapons do that with their colouring but I reckon a mold difference would be for the better. ;):)