View Full Version : Animated Advertisment

roller
9th June 2008, 12:45 PM
I saw an ad for the animated toys on channel 10 this morning

it advertises the autobots and the leader 2 pack with dvd

twas ok

Tetsuwan Convoy
9th June 2008, 02:09 PM
Thats pretty clever of them to advertise the toys already. I still haven't seen them in the local shops yet.

Soundwarp
9th June 2008, 02:33 PM
Thats pretty clever of them to advertise the toys already. I still haven't seen them in the local shops yet.

+1

Pulse
9th June 2008, 07:19 PM
So when's someone gonna upload this ad (along with the Movie/Allspark one) onto Youtube? :) Pretty Please! ;)

STL
9th June 2008, 10:57 PM
So when's someone gonna upload this ad (along with the Movie/Allspark one) onto Youtube? :) Pretty Please! ;)

Yup for suckers like me who rarely, if ever, watch TV. Pwease? With some energon on top?

Kyle
17th June 2008, 10:15 AM
Just saw it on TV. I want the Voyager Prime so bad now... :p

TheDirtyDigger
18th June 2008, 02:26 PM
I thought the ad was a little uninspired compared to what we've had in years past. Would have been an improvement to have a little more animation in it and some better kick-ass theme music.
Also, and probably more importantly, I felt that it portrayed the actual figures in a crap light or not as good as they actually look in real life.

I've seen it over a half dozen times now as it comes on during Toasted TV quite a bit.

Tetsuwan Convoy
20th June 2008, 11:04 AM
Its very fleeting isn't it? I have only seen the ad for the Voyagers and deluxe characters. It braely gives Lockdown a look-in (I think he just gets a punch in the face) and features very little transformation.

Could have been so much better. Like starting with a frame of the cartoon and then a merging to a pic of the toys in the same pose, just to show how show accurate the toys are to the actual cartoon.

Tommy K
20th June 2008, 05:22 PM
the ad reminded me of beastwars for somereason

futuristic starscream takes down the mighty optimus prime lol(cant remember what they said) but yeah if the ads are here the show should be starting soon after tmnt has finished with theirs lol

Pulse
29th June 2008, 07:48 PM
Is this the ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeDiWYO2fzw)?