Sale starting 12th June to 30th June.
Transformers Toys are featured in the TRU catalogue:

1) Transformers Animated Voyager (Voyager Starscream pictured) - 39.99
2) Transformers Animated Deluxe (OP deluxe pictured) - 24.99

3) TF allspark Deluxe Single Pack - 24.99
4) TF Deluxe Core Team - 24.99
5) TF Decepticon Desert Attack - 59.99
6) TF Allspark blaster - 34.99

Other notable sales include 50% some star wars figure.

Cheers!

Paulbot
9th June 2008, 07:15 PM
They're advertising Animated figures? That's a good sign that general release really is here.

Pulse
9th June 2008, 07:24 PM
But their TFA deluxes are already scanning at $25 & their TFA Voyagers are also currently scanning at $40? :confused:

You reckon someone made a boo-boo at head office... :D

Paulbot
9th June 2008, 07:29 PM
It wouldn't be the first time that TRU "sale" prices were actually the regular price...

griffin
9th June 2008, 09:31 PM
It's typical too that their discount on the Blasters from $50 to $35 is still more than Target's price of $30.
And unless their catalogue quotes a saving amount, then it is just advertising current or new stock - it doesn't have to only cover sale items.
It is possible that they are claiming their regular price is an 'introductory' sale price, but those prices aren't exactly cheaper than what we would be expecting of those sizes in most stores anyway.
Toyworld do that though. Their Unleashed turnarounds (the second pair) have price tags saying 'don't pay $50 - our price $30', but they are the only ones selling them. So the $20 'discount' is deceptively false because they aren't undercutting anyone, and aren't going to be selling them for the higher price themselves.

i_amtrunks
10th June 2008, 10:48 AM
But their TFA deluxes are already scanning at $25 & their TFA Voyagers are also currently scanning at $40? :confused:

You reckon someone made a boo-boo at head office... :D

I believe they did the same thing with the Movie figures too. It's just to grab your attention to them!

Soundwarp
10th June 2008, 03:35 PM
I\'m still yet to see any Animated toys in Brissie

Robzy
10th June 2008, 06:15 PM
Actually, this is very interesting...

I rang 2 TRU stores today to ask them about the Animated figures they had, and they both said that they don't have the stock in yet. The funny thing is, I KNOW 100% they had the figures in store on Sat and Sun!!!

So, they've either sold out (unlikely), or they put them out early last weekend by mistake at the "catalogue" prices!

jaydisc
14th June 2008, 05:08 PM
The Animated figures are indicated as "Hot Price", not "Sale" like the rest, which is typical for indicating that the price is the standard price and they're just drawing your attention to it.