PDA

View Full Version : Avengers Toys Released

Mechbiter
24th March 2012, 05:45 PM
The new Avengers toys hit Target this week (on Wednesday apparently). Didn't get to check prices, will have a propper look tomorrow.
Have yet to see them anywhere else at this stage.

gantz
24th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Havent reached Canberra's yet, but can't be far now, thanks heaps for the update :)

Were they the comic series?

Mechbiter
26th March 2012, 06:02 PM
While most of them were listed as Movie Series, there were 1 or 2 figures listed as Comic Series and even one figure listed as Concept Series.

I didn't actually get to go back to Target but I checked and our Big W & Kmart didn't not have these figures yet either.

Tallestblue
1st April 2012, 12:24 AM
Picked up Cap, Loki, Thor and Iron Man.

Nice toys but dissapointed to find out Hasbro has drop a lot of the Articulation that the Thor and IM2 toys had.

Zippo
1st April 2012, 08:59 AM
Wow after not getting Thor and Captain America toys, New Zealand has managed to get Avengers. Still expensive and I expect Wave 1 to be restocked over and over and over again.

SkyWarp91
2nd April 2012, 10:28 AM
Picked up Cap, Loki, Thor and Iron Man.

Nice toys but dissapointed to find out Hasbro has drop a lot of the Articulation that the Thor and IM2 toys had.

+1

Yep I saw the toys at TTP K-Mart and was surprised at how lacking in articulation these figures were :(

Sharky
2nd April 2012, 04:17 PM
The local toys r us has stocked these but what suprised me is they restocked the captain America figures too with we whole bunch of new figures, red skull heroic age cap crossbones etc... These would be great tO pick up but I can't justify the prices on them. 17.95 or what ever they are is not worth it for the size and basically is what killed collecting marvel for me

gantz
2nd April 2012, 04:32 PM
I'm really disappointed with The Avengers toys.

I was going to pick up movie Cap, but he has a closed fist :confused: why would they have done that?!

And it looks to be on most of the others also :(

Unless they release a 6 inch line.....

5FDP
3rd April 2012, 09:04 AM
Target ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kIienFpPzk&feature=player_embedded) for Avengers. So awesome!

STL
3rd April 2012, 05:20 PM
I bought the Iron Man Firestrike. Really, really happy with the futuristic design and looking forward to the Quinjet.

Can't say I care for the figures but I'm a sucker for futuristic design. Looking forward to the Legos as well. They look awesome

gantz
4th April 2012, 08:21 AM
Screw the 3.75 Figs, I will wait and hold out till the 6 inch are released.

And they have interconnecting stands :D

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Finds%2FAvengers_Legends&pic=AvengersMLCapHawkeye.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Meangreen
4th April 2012, 08:25 AM
Screw the 3.75 Figs, I will wait and hold out till the 6 inch are released.

And they have interconnecting stands :D

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Finds%2FAvengers_Legends&pic=AvengersMLCapHawkeye.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0
I agree. Those under-articulated 3.75 figures do nothing for me but those 6-inchers have made me start thinking about maybe getting the movie cast in this scale. The fact they're exclusives though is a bit of a downer.

gantz
4th April 2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah, it's gonna make it hard acquiring 'em, ebay etc but well worth it.

Can't believe how cheap and nasty the 3.75's are :confused: clsed fist Cap, and Iron Man just looks way too skinny.....

Meangreen
4th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Man, they're sure pumping out the figures for the big Avengers push. Look at these two new Comic series box sets that have just been discovered.

At Marvelous News (http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=Finds%2FAvengers_Boxsets%2F&dispsize=600&start=0)

That first pack will definitely interest some collectors with a few re-releases of harder to find figures.

gantz
4th April 2012, 02:45 PM
:eek: OH MAN! Check out that Hulk!

I'd like to think with this movie being a huge blockbuster, perhaps we'll actually see a few of theses in retail*

Target did have the single quinjet, not the bigger one, just the one that kinda looks like a Gran Prix car, but flies.

*Though I'd put money on not

Meangreen
4th April 2012, 07:33 PM
:eek: OH MAN! Check out that Hulk!

I'd like to think with this movie being a huge blockbuster, perhaps we'll actually see a few of theses in retail*
[/SIZE]
We can only hope. They are gonna milk that hulk mold to death though. It's already coming single packed, comic packed AND as Red Hulk in a team pack. Not that it's a bad figure or anything.

reillyd
8th April 2012, 01:14 PM
I'm really disappointed with The Avengers toys.

I was going to pick up movie Cap, but he has a closed fist :confused: why would they have done that?!

And it looks to be on most of the others also :(

Unless they release a 6 inch line.....

You need to pick up Caps from the Captain America Movie line, which should still be available at some independent toy stores (like Toyworld) or can be picked up on ebay.com.au for a song.

They featured much greater articulation, and no gimmicky shield launchers.

ML Avengers Wave 1 and Wave 2 are 'cheap' toys, in that they feature reduced articulation so that there is greater profit for Hasbro. I am hoping that future waves will be a little more upmarket, but picking from the Cap line is a good temporary solution.

gantz
9th April 2012, 08:54 AM
The 6 inch Marvel Legends look to have great articulation:

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=Finds%2FAvengers_Legends%2F%2F&dispsize=600&start=0

:confused:

Perhaps you have gotten the 3.75 movie line confused with 6 inch Walmart exclusives....

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th April 2012, 12:08 AM
Couldn't believe how bad the little line looks. I was excited at the prospect of another Hulk, but I almost lost my lunch when I actually saw one.

Until I see something better, I am not touching these with someone else's money, let alone my own.

gantz
25th April 2012, 08:50 AM
Hey guys, let me know when you see the 6inch line start to pop up :)

Have decided the smaller line is just a joke!

Tallestblue
25th April 2012, 11:57 AM
Hey guys, let me know when you see the 6inch line start to pop up :)

Have decided the smaller line is just a joke!

the 6 inch line is Walmart exclusive. We rarely if ever see those.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, it saddens me too.
BUT If we did get them here they'd be 25-30 bucks or something horrible.

gantz
25th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry, I know they won't hit locally should clarify, what I meant was when and if you see 'em pop up online, obviously they'll hit ebay etc I hope to grab them from there.

GL-Sideswipe
25th April 2012, 11:07 PM
I'm wanting to get that 6 inch line as well, although I do want the mini mighty Muggs too :P

JuzMel
26th April 2012, 09:47 AM
Wanted to get this super adorable plushies from Disney Store, but for some funny reason, there are some items that are not allowed to be shipped overseas and these Avengers Plushies were one of them, bummer!

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-thor-plushie-by-funko-7-1/2-h/mp/1286664/1000267/?D=thor&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=thor&Dr=pPublished%3A1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

STL
26th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Anyone seen the Quinjet toy yet?

GL-Sideswipe
27th April 2012, 07:37 AM
Wanted to get this super adorable plushies from Disney Store, but for some funny reason, there are some items that are not allowed to be shipped overseas and these Avengers Plushies were one of them, bummer!

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-thor-plushie-by-funko-7-1/2-h/mp/1286664/1000267/?D=thor&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=thor&Dr=pPublished%3A1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Dude you can buy these avengers funko toys at Minotaur if you live in melbourne :P and if not im sure there would be an equivalent store wherever you live :)

gantz
27th April 2012, 08:52 AM
Anyone seen the Quinjet toy yet?

No, only the single jet that comes with Iron Man, scouting this weekend and if I find nay will let you know :)

MECHA MALAKA
28th April 2012, 10:07 PM
I gotta say the FAR better sculpt of the avengers line than any movie 3.75's made me forget the limited articulation and I dont regret buying them, The IRON MAN mk 6 and 7's look amazing and the IM2 MK6 tho better articulated looks like rubbish compared so yeah so I can't pose them in crazy poses ok! I will complain about that but if its sculpt OR articulation ya gotta chose from I choose sculpt! but GOD DAMMIT does the price call for BOTH LOL

any word on 6" MK7? all I see is a MK6 with crappy new paint aps!

SkyWarp91
30th April 2012, 11:33 AM
I saw the 3.75" line in stores today and I'm going to have to disagree with you Mecha, the sculpts seem worse and the paint apps are just abysmal. Especially on Iron Man who looks so much worse than his independent movie versions.

Meangreen
30th April 2012, 11:38 AM
Ok, having seen the film and taken a long hard look at the 6' figures I'm pretty sure I'll be buying them all. I even ordered a IM2 Armored Avengers Mk VI so I could skip the battle damaged one.

The only issues I can see with the 6' line so far is Cap's masked head, hated that aspect of the costume, and the complete absence of a 6' Black Widow. Other than that I'm set!

gantz
30th April 2012, 02:12 PM
What 'Green said.

Do we have a rough release date for these? Can't remember how soon the 6inch line was released after 1st Avenger.

MECHA MALAKA
30th April 2012, 06:30 PM
I saw the 3.75" line in stores today and I'm going to have to disagree with you Mecha, the sculpts seem worse and the paint apps are just abysmal. Especially on Iron Man who looks so much worse than his independent movie versions.

waaaaat!?!?!? ok I was actually talking about the Iron Man figures as I have only seen the rest on card or on the net but dude you have to look again, the sculpt is exact and accurate just lacking in articulation but they look perfect sure QC is a problem but sculpt wise they are spot on ,the IM2 figures look terrible!
The hulk is unforgivable tho its just shithouse and looks NOTHING like the Avengers hulk ,Thor's head sculpt is far better and Loki looks amazing, the rest I'm yet to make a decision about but yeah bring on AVENGERS 6" but so far we have only been shown new Cap,loki,hulk and Hawkeye they better not be selling the Thor movie thor and mk6 figures only

Meangreen
30th April 2012, 08:38 PM
What 'Green said.

Do we have a rough release date for these? Can't remember how soon the 6inch line was released after 1st Avenger.

The buzz seems to be that they will probably be released between the theatrical release date and the DVD release date, probably leaning towards the latter I'd say. But it is just buzz...

GL-Sideswipe
8th May 2012, 06:28 PM
The 6" Avengers figures are for preorder on BBTS, around $250 including postage for all 6 figures. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS21845&mode=retail

Cat
9th May 2012, 03:32 AM
I haven't kept up with the toys. I have the Mk 7 in my BBTS pile of loot, for my Iron Man Armoury.

I just saw that there is an Ultimate Hawkeye figure. I love Joe Mad's art, and really want that figure!

Anyone know if it's available here, or has one for sale?

Cat
9th May 2012, 03:34 AM
The 6" Avengers figures are for preorder on BBTS, around $250 including postage for all 6 figures. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS21845&mode=retail

And it looks to be the same bloody Iron man figure they released for Iron Man 2. Now fair enough he wears the Mk 6 in the film again, but I was really hoping for a Mk 7 to add.

gantz
9th May 2012, 09:59 AM
Do you guys think the close to $250 for the set is worht it?

I'm currently on the fence about whether to pre-order 'em or not :confused:

Cap and Hawkeye look great, not sure how Loki and Hulk will end up though.....

gantz
14th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Well after looking through what pics I could, I have pre-ordered the set!

Tallestblue
14th May 2012, 01:57 PM
And I preordered the six inch figures AND A case of Wave three of the 3 3/4 figures Just for Black Widow and Hawkeye. I'm sure I can do something with all those Hulks.

Meangreen
14th May 2012, 07:41 PM
I've just put my pre-order in for a case of the six inchers today. They seem to be getting so much hype so I knew I had to get in there to be sure of getting all the ones I need.

They've just been sighted at retail in the US too. Not long now!

gantz
15th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Awesome Guys :D

Any thoughts on Iron Man M.6 and Thor being repackages? From the pics I could find, Thor looks to be a new sculpt, longer hair and possibly new head sculpt?

Zippo
15th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Can't be bothered with a new topic - found the new Spider Man toys today.
Man they look bad! While Avengers toys loose articulation, they still look good. Spider Man toys look like Green Lanturn toys this time around ..

Mechbiter
15th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Makes you wonder what Hasbro are thinking? :confused:

Oh that's right... cheep crappy toys cost less to make which equals profit! :rolleyes:

reillyd
18th May 2012, 01:36 PM
I did see new figures at Kmart Helensvale. There is a new cap, and a new Thor with his helmet. I was kind of hoping to see black widow or hawk eye, so I am not sure if it was cleared out before they got there, or if this is. A transitional wave but not a full release. Anyone seen non-wave one stock? Or a quinjet?

gantz
18th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Cant even find myself a Ult. Hawkeye :confused:

Given up on Australian retail, there truly is no point at all bothering.

gantz
23rd May 2012, 10:04 AM
Well...... F@$K!

Hi - our source for this item has unfortunately just notified us that they will be unable to secure the figures for us as previously planned. We are working with a backup source, but do not anticipate much success with them. We will keep preorders open for now, but strongly advise that you secure the figures elsewhere if you are able to. I'm really sorry about the problem with this item, this source has been reliable in the past, but did not come through this time, my apologies.

Thanks
Joel
www.bigbadtoystore.com

SkyWarp91
23rd May 2012, 10:39 AM
Well...... F@$K!

well what figure was it ?

gantz
23rd May 2012, 11:50 AM
well what figure was it ?

Meangreen, Tallesblue and myself had ore-ordered the Walmart 6" exclusives Avengers line :(

Guess we wont have much of chance now, eBay has some hitting $60 US.

Meangreen
23rd May 2012, 12:44 PM
Meangreen, Tallesblue and myself had ore-ordered the Walmart 6" exclusives Avengers line :(

Guess we wont have much of chance now, eBay has some hitting $60 US.
Whoa man, that's the baddest news Gantz. I feel for you. I'm crossing my fingers though as my order was placed with Robot Kingdom. Hopefully they can still pull through for me....

gantz
23rd May 2012, 01:36 PM
Well one hope is that Big W gets 'em in!

They received the 'Discover The Force' Walmart Exclusive line, not meant to be available outside of America.

They restocked those 3 times, so whatever happened with them being at the Big Dubz, hope it happens again with The Avengers :)

reillyd
4th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Woolworths Runaway Bay had a new case of avengers put out, and it appears to be a different or variant wave to what was in stores. There's a comic series Captain America with parachute like gear, and a shield that has guns built in. There's also a Thor with a Sword Spike, and one other type of cap from memory. No hawkeye (comic series) or movie series.

So not a brand new wave, maybe 1.5? I really hope we get Wave 2, because I can't afford to import a case and then have four shelfwarming hulks.

Tallestblue
5th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Well ReillyD, I'm doing the case thing so I can get Widow, Hawkeye and the two Skrulls, and a lucky lucky boy is getting himself a near full set of Avengers figurines from me as belated birthday present.

reillyd
5th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Well ReillyD, I'm doing the case thing so I can get Widow, Hawkeye and the two Skrulls, and a lucky lucky boy is getting himself a near full set of Avengers figurines from me as belated birthday present.

Very sensible, but what are you going to do with all those useless hulks? Unless a store has a very generous return/store credit policy you'll be stuck with them.

Hmm...... useless hulks, or pretty black widow..... decisions decisions.
I know I'll probably cave and get order a set from robot kingdom, but would welcome suggestions on how to recoup some of the cash from hulk madness.

Now if only the skrull soldier was the troop builder....sigh.....

Meangreen
5th June 2012, 08:41 PM
My case of 6 inch Avengers arrived!

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo232/Bullfinger/Random%20Toy%20Pics/Avengers.jpg

So glorious. Robot Kingdom even threw in a free poster. Here's to the reveal of another wave I say.

gantz
6th June 2012, 09:13 AM
Good on you, MG!

:(

Meangreen
6th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Mmm, It's a shame your order got canned Gantz. Was that official though? or just a potential cancellation?

People in the US seem pretty confident there will be many more shipments of these anyway. Might be able to get some once the rush for them dies down.

gantz
6th June 2012, 11:09 AM
Well I got the email I posted, and checked the site yesterday, and it stated 'PRE-ORDER SOLD OUT'

So either internationals couldn't be catered too, or no one was successful ordering from BBTS.

Still thinking Big W could get 'em in.

I check online most days, they're so grossly over-priced atm.

reillyd
30th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Kmart Robina had 2x Skrull Soldier, 2x Hawkeye, which means that we ARE getting the next wave of figures, adn should be rolling out (to Kmarts at least!)

Before you get excited, that's the MOVIE Hawkeye figure. We never did get the concept one released here for some wacky reason.

Tallestblue
2nd July 2012, 12:17 AM
If I see a Black Widow i may Punch a wall....

(I'm cranky because I paid fifty bucks for the new Power Attack Joker figure from ebay and then saw three in a row at Retail stores the next day.)

Cat
4th July 2012, 03:05 AM
I caved and got an Ultimate Hawkeye off eBay.

Total was a smidge under $30, so not bad.

Cat
4th July 2012, 06:30 PM
In my latest BBTS order that arrived today, Fusion Iron Man should be in there.

I hope that's the right one. I just want a 4inch Mk 7 for my armoury display.

I'll also need to get a Mk 7 6inch, which looks like I'll be able to get.

I'm also hoping for a Revoltech mk 7.

Cat
5th July 2012, 12:06 AM
Geez.

I'm happy to have a Mk7 for my armoury, but geez, this Iron Man is crappy. So little articulation.

Is there a better version, one that's more like the Iron Man 2 figures?

Or is that it?

Tallestblue
5th July 2012, 12:59 PM
They're coming out with a Super-Poseable Mark VII soon
it's in Wave Four with Nick Fury and the "Mystery Villain" which is more than likely a Chitauri warrior.

verboten82
10th July 2012, 11:45 PM
dunno if anyones posted this but the Shield Hellicarrier playset is out in toys r us chadstone....at $149.... they can get stuffed:mad:

reillyd
15th September 2012, 11:35 PM
Nick fury and Chitauri bought from Kmart for 15.75.
No more buying cases for me :)

reillyd
30th October 2012, 03:28 PM
Nick Fury, Black Widow and the new Chiataru also sighted at Woolworths stores, if you're Kmarts are cleared out.

Cat
19th December 2012, 01:20 PM
Anyone want the 6inch Iron Man MK6, And War Machine from Iron Man 2, the Hasbro Wal-Mart exclusive figures?

I think I've also got the MK5.

They're still sealed on card, however both card tops have been folded. They're great for openers.

I think it's time to downsize some of this.

Cat
19th December 2012, 01:47 PM
Also: Selling off MU figures.

Is there much demand for them? I'd like to downsize, and stick to favourites, but I'm not even sure if they're worth selling.

Most are loose, some are still MOC.

Same with old Toy Biz Legends (and some Hasbro ones, actually).

Fungal Infection
19th December 2012, 02:44 PM

Is there much demand for them? I'd like to downsize, and stick to favourites, but I'm not even sure if they're worth selling.

If you have a Hawkeye and Black Widow from the Toybiz legends I'd be very interested. I'm sure if you listed what you have for sale, there'd be many takers.

Fungal Infection
19th December 2012, 02:45 PM
Anyone want the 6inch Iron Man MK6, And War Machine from Iron Man 2, the Hasbro Wal-Mart exclusive figures?

I think I've also got the MK5.

They're still sealed on card, however both card tops have been folded. They're great for openers.

I think it's time to downsize some of this.

I'd be interested in these depending on the price.

gantz
19th December 2012, 07:22 PM

I would definitely be interested in your Legends, both Toy Biz and Hasbro :)

Need a Ms Marvel and She-hulk amongst others.

Not a worry if MOC or not.

Cat
20th December 2012, 04:49 AM
I'm guessing the market on them has plummeted due to (sometimes) superior figures over some TB releases.

Mechbiter
27th December 2012, 12:29 AM
Put up a list & prices Cat. It's worth a shot.

Zippo
30th December 2012, 07:54 PM
:)
Put up a list & prices Cat. It's worth a shot.

Mechy!
Reply to my email :)

reillyd
2nd June 2013, 08:54 PM
Wholeslew of Marvel universe figures showing up at TRU and toy worlds now

Tallestblue
3rd June 2013, 10:25 PM
Wholeslew of Marvel universe figures showing up at TRU and toy worlds now

Sadly Nighthawk and Hercules aren't on my most wanted list for MU..

Zommael
20th June 2013, 02:42 PM
Looks like the Marvel Legends Target have for their toy sale are wave 1 (boooo) and the complete set of Iron Man Legends (yay). The movie Iron Patriot looks AMAZING.

XMan
20th June 2013, 06:18 PM
I still need a Thor. I've only seen the Comic Series Iron Man Legends at Target so far.

Zommael
21st June 2013, 10:10 AM
I still need a Thor. I've only seen the Comic Series Iron Man Legends at Target so far.

Keep your eyes peeled. Both three figure waves are in Target Rocky. Provided they still have them left when I get paid I'm going to get a set.

Dkaris
23rd June 2013, 10:49 PM
Where are the best places (online or retailers) to pick up the marvel legends figs? I really want black panther when hes released.

Pandapool
4th June 2014, 03:10 PM
Hi all, great forum. Sorry to bump a really old thread with my first post but I thought I'd share what I found online at ToysRUs.com (the US site).

They currently have the Avengers 3.75" Hasbro toyline Helicarrier for $29.99USD (the one that retailed in Australia for $149.99) and Quinjet for $14.99USD (I spent $69.99 at Target for mine).

They offer postage to Australia, it is quite steep but it would still see the Helicarrier at your door for about $70.00AUD and the Quinjet for about $45.00AUD which is still much better than the local retail prices and at least equal to the best sale price I have seen in Australia on either of these items.

I have had a couple of these items sent to a friends house in the USA until I can work out the cheapest way to ship bulk items to Australia.

Also, as I am a new and unproven member I can't post in the sale threads but I have several of the Avengers 3.75" Movie figures from Hasbro all near mint and on card that I wish to part with. If by chance anyone was still interested in this underwhelming line perhaps you could send me a message with some info on how I could gain access to the sales threads.

This may be the incorrect forum to inquire about such things but I can always edit so what the hell... Does anyone here have experience with bringing in bulk toys from the US? I was thinking on filling up a standard size pallet with toys if it could be shipped for a reasonable price.

All the best,

:mad:Pandapool:mad:"The species that endangers you!"

Gofigure
4th June 2014, 03:24 PM
Scored a couple of quinjets at target for $12 a few months ago...that was a good deal. Never saw the helicarrier in the wild but felt it would be a nice joe vehicle ;)

Pandapool
4th June 2014, 04:24 PM
Spewing I missed those $12 Quinjets! Was that a clearance markdown at your local store or an advertised/unadvertised special available nationally. If anyone knows of any $12 Quinjets still in the wild please let me know!

I personally was really disappointed with the Helicarrrier. It is flimsy and far too small. A single Quinjet on the deck dwarfs the thing. To think I should be able to line up 5 - 10 Quinjets on the deck of a Helicarrier at even half scale makes this laughable.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=393267090794882&set=pb.100003347830290.-2207520000.1401862963.&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-prn2%2Ft31.0-8%2F1014525_393267090794882_561260755_o.jpg&smallsrc=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xfa1%2Ft1.0-9%2F1586_393267090794882_561260755_n.jpg&size=1632%2C976

If you wanted it for GI Joes as a substitute perhaps for the long discontinued and almost unattainable to non millionaires HMAS FLAG (the single largest playset ever produced, and arguably the most awesome) then I suspect you would be disappointed. I only wish Hasbro would find the guts to produce a Helicarrier playset of that scale but I suspect that is a wish that will forever go unfulfilled.

:mad:Pandapool:mad:
"The species that endangers you!"

Pandapool
4th June 2014, 04:32 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=393267090794882&l=3141d37c87

Gofigure
4th June 2014, 04:54 PM
Got the USS flagg. 98% complete. My holy grail of the joe world.

Just need the room to set the bad boy up

Pandapool
4th June 2014, 09:34 PM
USS Flagg... my bad, HMAS Flag hahaha aussie all over. So jealous that you have one.

ChlorHex
4th June 2014, 10:37 PM
Another 3 3/4" figure collector!
Yes! :D
I got my Quinjet from Target at 24 bucks.
Gofigure informed me of the later 12 bucks deal but by the time I got to my nearby Target, they were all sold out :mad:
The Helicarrier isn't worth purchasing as I managed to look at the toy in an opened box at a local TRU.
It's just a hollow piece of flat plastic on a couple of plastic stumps... like a little table.
Extremely disappointing piece.
I wouldn't go through too much hassle to ship a crate in.
Nothing compared to a Flagg... No way.
But if you're getting it cheap then it's alright :)

davieanix
12th July 2015, 05:12 PM
Avengers Marvel Legends Hulk/Ultron/Vision 3 pack at Target. Heeeeeeeeeaps there, will obviously be a catalogue item in the Toy Sale. $80

Zommael
12th July 2015, 07:41 PM
It's $59 in the toy sale. Definitely getting one.