PDA

View Full Version : How to spot a KO Weirdwolf

Slag
25th March 2012, 12:42 PM
Here's some pics of the O.G. compared to the K.O.

Eye paint not good and fine lines over snout not as defined
some alignment issues on the shoulder guns ( both sides the same)
Green plastic slightly darker
tumbler paint all wrong.
monso's legs have slight differences not to mention the fine lines have suffered. K.O. monzo is missing the face which is why he appears smaller and i don't show the other side.
hope this helps spot the K.O.'s in your journeys:)
K.O. is the figure on the right.. and pic 2..
also red canopy on original is more cloudy/opaque . K.O. is clear red
K.O. is stamped 86. originals seem to be stamped in 86 and 87.

Hursticon
26th March 2012, 10:32 AM
An excellent point of reference dude; as someone who still needs to acquire Weirdwolf, I'll need to keep this in mind. ;):cool:

Just as a possible suggestion though dude, perhaps you might like to label which figure is which with regards to each photo. :o
(Just makes things easier. ;))

Deonasis
26th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Shoot them both with regular bullets only the KO should splode.

Slag
26th March 2012, 05:19 PM
An excellent point of reference dude; as someone who still needs to acquire Weirdwolf, I'll need to keep this in mind. ;):cool:

Just as a possible suggestion though dude, perhaps you might like to label which figure is which with regards to each photo. :o
(Just makes things easier. ;))

True that. I thought people would be able to figure it out for themselves.. but in all cases it's the figure on the right.. and the second pic is k.o. not the first.
thanks.:)

Slag
26th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Shoot them both with regular bullets only the KO should splode.

that's not a bad idea...:)

liegeprime
26th March 2012, 11:04 PM
hmmm I wasn't aware they made a KO of that figure. Is that a recvent Ko or years ago? Good thing I already have a Weirdwolf but yeah - good to know, cheers Grock!

Sky Shadow
27th March 2012, 03:14 AM
So... knockoff Weirdwolf doesn't have a robot face? That's some bizarre quality control there. They've gone to the trouble of making him approximately the right colours, knocking off the non-factory stickers and yet forgot that he might need to see?

canofwhoopass_87
27th March 2012, 07:13 AM
Nothing worse than unknowingly forking out 150 beans on a high quality KO Headmaster Spike. At least with Monzo, a knowledgeable collector won't get burned.

Slag
27th March 2012, 08:49 AM
So... knockoff Weirdwolf doesn't have a robot face? That's some bizarre quality control there. They've gone to the trouble of making him approximately the right colours, knocking off the non-factory stickers and yet forgot that he might need to see?

I think he does. but this one in particular didn't. ( i thought someone may have used it for a custom or something) but in saying that there is now another one for sale in the same faceless state???:confused:
The yellow plastic is good . if you had a junk WW i think you could use the joints out of it.

Slag
27th March 2012, 08:54 AM
Nothing worse than unknowingly forking out 150 beans on a high quality KO Headmaster Spike. At least with Monzo, a knowledgeable collector won't get burned.

dead right. the only issue is when your looking at that tiny picture on the net and clicking the bid button, it's a bit hard to tell. once it's in hand you'll know straight away. ( i bought this one for the gun and tail anyway so i wasn't really looking at monzo):(:o