PDA

View Full Version : After Transmetal Megatron

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th March 2012, 09:59 PM
Hiyall,

Having recently snapped my TM Megs, I am now after a complete in shiny ish condition unsnapped Megatron. Box is not needed. Looking at about $50 or so, but can be persuaded to fork out more depending on the figure.

Any chance, or should I just jump on evilbay?

Hursticon
27th March 2012, 10:16 PM

IMO dude, aim for a Takara - Metals Megatron; that'd lead you to eBay though I'd imagine. :o

Sky Shadow
27th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Hiyall,

Having recently snapped my TM Megs, I am now after a complete in shiny ish condition unsnapped Megatron. Box is not needed. Looking at about $50 or so, but can be persuaded to fork out more depending on the figure.

If you're willing to spend that much, Tetsuwan, get the Japanese version. If you get a new US version it's only going to break again. I bought a MIB Japanese TM Optimus Primal and Megatron VS-40 set for $60 shipped just three weeks ago. You shouldn't have to fork out good money for a toy with GPS when an alternative is available.

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th March 2012, 10:35 PM
If you're willing to spend that much, Tetsuwan, get the Japanese version. If you get a new US version it's only going to break again. I bought a MIB Japanese TM Optimus Primal and Megatron VS-40 set for $60 shipped just three weeks ago. You shouldn't have to fork out good money for a toy with GPS when an alternative is available.

Awesome thanks fellas. Gonna get on it then :D

GoktimusPrime
28th March 2012, 02:34 PM
Dude, get one of your mates/in-laws in Japan to find one for you. :) I found a fair few Beast Wars stuff in Osaka; and at prices that I'd wager would be cheaper than what you'd find online (even more so if your contact can haggle ;)).

Paulbot
28th March 2012, 03:07 PM
I've had my eye on one too for the last month but only one hit on eBay so far. Gotta add the two-pack to my search.

Tetsuwan Convoy
12th April 2012, 12:26 AM
Managed to bag a 2 pack with not much in the way of hassles.

Thanks for the help guys!