PDA

View Full Version : New Basics recolours, Breakaway, Fracture.

griffin
11th June 2008, 11:10 AM
Appeared on ebay are some new recoloured basics, that were previously unknown. The basics are listed as Target exclusives in America, but we should see them in most stores here like the last couple of waves of this size class.

Gunbarrel (Energon Kickback/Blight)
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280235186808

Reverb (Energon Blackout/Stormcloud)
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280235184149

Backtrack (Cybertron Lugnutz)
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280235181292

Plus the new Walmart recoloured deluxes.
Breakaway (Cybertron Hotshot coloured as Gen1 Getaway).
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280235175095

Fracture (Classics Mirage coloured as Gobot/Machine Man Crasher)
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280234870584

Paulbot
11th June 2008, 11:45 AM
$83 for Fracture? Hopefully when it's in general Walmart release I'll be able to find a better one to buy on ebay.

Most of the repaint scouts have had such drab colours, but Reverb's green and yellow looks good (and much nicer than the Stormcloud/Blackout colour schemes) and is one I'd quite like to get.

griffin
11th June 2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I really like Reverb's colour as well. Not having so much transparent plastic probably helps.

Pulse
11th June 2008, 01:12 PM
I thought the Movie/Allspark line was finished :confused:

Why are they still persisting with these - shouldn't they be focussing on Animated/Classics-verse instead? :rolleyes:

MV75
11th June 2008, 01:25 PM
Nah, they should be concentrating getting us the premium movie toys.
________
VIDEO REVIEWS (http://videoreviews.org)

kup
11th June 2008, 02:04 PM
Are we getting Crasher/Fracture retailed here in Aus?

It will be a shame if we miss out since it is being released as a Movie line toy and tradition goes that Australian normally misses out on the last few toys in a line.

liegeprime
11th June 2008, 07:04 PM

I most certainly hope so....

liegeprime
11th June 2008, 07:04 PM

It will be a shame if we miss out since it is being released as a Movie line toy and tradition goes that Australian normally misses out on the last few toys in a line.

I hope this doesnt come true plleeeeeeaaaase have crasher here.......

dirge
11th June 2008, 07:17 PM
Getaway lines up well with the Club exclusive Nightbeat, but I'd probably skip it.

Crasher's the only one of these that grabs me.

SilverDragon
11th June 2008, 08:29 PM
Reverb looks nice, with the translucent weapons and all (yeah, I'm a sucker for translucent plastic). Plus I don't have a heliformer yet.

STL
12th June 2008, 08:40 AM
All of those will be mine.

Breakaway = Classics Getaway
Red Alert redeco = Classics Crank Case
Fracture = I dunno... everyone seems to want one, so I do too. Yes, I'm hopeless.

The two combaticon scouts really appeal to me. Love the new limbs i'll be able to give Bruticus (whenever I manage to find an affordable one)

But we're very likely to miss out on them. Well, that or Australia is just really behind. :(

Bartrim
12th June 2008, 01:01 PM
I may get Breakaway but the others really aren't doing much for me:(

jaydisc
14th June 2008, 02:55 PM
The two combaticon scouts really appeal to me. Love the new limbs i'll be able to give Bruticus (whenever I manage to find an affordable one)

I was just about to email you the link from our buddy Eastern Speed, but you already got it ;) Well done. I was watching that and the Superion. Would like them both one day.

Zippo
14th June 2008, 08:34 PM
Seeing the larger photos sold me on Reverb.

STL
15th June 2008, 10:27 PM
I was just about to email you the link from our buddy Eastern Speed, but you already got it ;) Well done. I was watching that and the Superion. Would like them both one day.

Wait, did we grab the Incinerators off him? Sounds familiar.

And I feel. I'm being watched.

Would u believe that Iceburn and myself passed up on him at $50 Buy it Now a year ago? Boy was I stupid. I grabbed Superion though at $50. Given that the US version of Bruticus goes for $150-160 I could see it hurting to go after the Superlink version. ;)

jaydisc
16th June 2008, 12:13 PM
Yup, Twas the Incinerator guy. He seemingly has good stuff at ebay.co.my with no int'l shipping listed, but I'm sure if you wrote him, he'd ship it here anyway.

I will one day have both Superlink combiners.

STL
16th June 2008, 12:22 PM
As soon as i mentioned that Hasbro's Energon Bruticus normally goes for $150 US odd, one finishes for $60. :(