PDA

View Full Version : M-Bot's WTB list

M-bot
17th April 2012, 08:53 PM
I'm currently after the following:

- TFPrime Ratchet ACQUIRED
- DOTM dlx Leadfoot (for less than evilBay prices)

Don't have to be MOSC/MISB, but must be complete and in very good condition.

And... something a bit more unusual - heads. I'm doing some customs at the moment and would like to replace some of the heads - primarily heads with faces, as opposed to heads with mouthguards/visors. I'm not terribly sure where you can get heads by themselves, short of junker lots on eBay or something. Any ideas or suggestions or offers would be gratefully received.:)

KalEl
17th April 2012, 08:59 PM
I'm currently after the following:

- DOTM dlx Que (for under $45)
- DOTM dlx Leadfoot (ditto)
- Universe Countdown

Don't have to be MOSC/MISB, but must be complete and in very good condition.

And... something a bit more unusual - heads. I'm doing some customs at the moment and would like to replace some of the heads - primarily heads with faces, as opposed to heads with mouthguards/visors. I'm not terribly sure where you can get heads by themselves, short of junker lots on eBay or something. Any ideas or suggestions or offers would be gratefully received.:)

i have a few i could sell ya :P heads that is

Paulbot
17th April 2012, 10:48 PM
I might be able to help you with Countdown, but I just pulled it out and the cyberkey wasn't in the snapbag with it. It might take me a little while to find it.

Autocon
18th April 2012, 06:17 PM
I have movie scouts that you can use. Not sure about visors/guards will look.

M-bot
18th April 2012, 08:35 PM
I might be able to help you with Countdown, but I just pulled it out and the cyberkey wasn't in the snapbag with it. It might take me a little while to find it.

That would be great Paul! I've got something on hold in your sales thread, I'd be most grateful if you added Countdown, as long as you're happy to part with it.:)

As far as the Cyberkeys go, they don't seem to be character specific as far as I can tell. If that's the case (please correct me if I'm wrong), I'd be happy to go without it. Having said that, I'm not in a huge hurry, just completing my collection over time.:):cool:

Thanks!:D

M-bot
18th April 2012, 08:46 PM
i have a few i could sell ya :P heads that is

I have movie scouts that you can use. Not sure about visors/guards will look.

I probably should have been more specific with what I need.

I have 2 customs projects I'm working on at present - CHUG Dinobots (with the alt modes being tanks/military vehicles rather than dinos - this kind of thing has been done before, I know) but several of the molds I've chosen have inappropriate heads. Off the top of my head I need a deluxe sized head with a face that vaguely resembles Snarl and a scout size head for Swoop.

The other project I'm doing is a movie-verse Protectobots. For this I need a movie-verse voyager-sized head for Hotspot (with or without a mouthgaurd).

I was hoping (perhaps naively) that I may be able to get the heads I need by themselves, without having to get a whole toy that is otherwise perfectly good.

I'll have another look at Autocon's sale just in case there's something there that jumps out at me. Outside of that, if anyone has any heads that fit the brief they would be happy to sell me, let me know!

Thanks for the interest folks! Cheers :D

M-bot
2nd April 2013, 07:46 PM
I've signed up for FrenzyRumble's next customising class - the first of 5 or 6 classes that will end up with a combining Defensor! First cab off the rank is First Aid (much the same as Snaketales' awesome work right here at OTCA), but I need the base figure - TFPrime Ratchet - a search around my local shops has come up blank so far. I'm still looking.

If anyone has one they are happy to part with for reasonable money, please let me know! Happy to pick up in Melbourne.

Thanks!:)

lancalot
4th April 2013, 09:30 PM
hey M-bot... for custom head and stuff (guns etc)have a look at
http://www.shapeways.com/model/706180/pit-stop-for-hasandstorm.html?li=productBox-search

they do 3d printing of anything , but lot of people submit their 3d stuff and you can buy it....it cheap for the heads but shipping expensive !:mad:

M-bot
5th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I've seen shapeways before - Ariel Lemon (AKA Fakebuster) sells a lot of his designs there. I thing some other members have bought stuff there - there is a thread in the unauthorised products section if I'm not mistaken - but it's not really for me price wise, the shipping is a killer and from what I've read, the end product can vary in quality.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand - Ratchet acquired.