PDA

View Full Version : FOC Grimlock gameplay footage

Bartrim
19th April 2012, 07:48 AM
I thought this was cool enough to deserve it's own thread.

http://kotaku.com/5902832/exclusive-grimlock-rampages-through-a-transformers-game-that-actually-looks-good

:cool:

Slag
19th April 2012, 08:58 AM
I thought this was cool enough to deserve it's own thread.

http://kotaku.com/5902832/exclusive-grimlock-rampages-through-a-transformers-game-that-actually-looks-good

:cool:

Sold..

it reminded me of darksiders a bit.had some similar moves

Decepticon
19th April 2012, 09:19 AM
Nice Grimlock, nice graphics. I'm not into computer games though.

adds
19th April 2012, 09:43 AM
Awesome :D

5FDP
19th April 2012, 10:14 AM
Cool. A bit confused by the title of the article though - "Exclusive: Grimlock Rampages Through a Transformers Game That Actually Looks Good". WFC wasn't that shabby... it used the same engine as this.

KalEl
19th April 2012, 10:14 AM
We better get voyager toys for these guys

Trent
19th April 2012, 01:57 PM
We better get voyager toys for these guys

I concur.

KalEl
19th April 2012, 07:00 PM
I concur.

maybe a leader :P

kup
19th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Seen the video, pretty awesome! The best part was Swoop at the end. Good to see that they are ditching the dumb cartoon characterization and going for something more akin to the comics.

Lint
20th April 2012, 07:39 AM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my Dynasty warriors style gameplay as much as the next person but for a melee character there is the dissapointing lack of comboing and battle animations. In the modern era where your benchmarks are games like Batman Arkham City and Assassins Creed the gameplay in this video simply comes off as a little flat.

Looks fantastic though!

kup
20th April 2012, 09:23 AM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my Dynasty warriors style gameplay as much as the next person but for a melee character there is the dissapointing lack of comboing and battle animations. In the modern era where your benchmarks are games like Batman Arkham City and Assassins Creed the gameplay in this video simply comes off as a little flat.

Looks fantastic though!

I am expecting 'alright' gameplay at best. I am mostly into it for the Transformers experience. If the gameplay is decent enough and not frustrating, then I would be satisfied.

WFC was one of the games that I really enjoyed from recent memory although I agree that it's gameplay is average. What I got out of it and as a whole made it an 'worthy' game in my eyes was the Transformers feel to it.

Tetsuwan Convoy
20th April 2012, 11:48 AM
Doesn't look too bad. I hope it plays more like Warhammer space marines than Dynasty warriors though.

You can see Snarl trapped in an electro cage in that section!

KalEl
20th April 2012, 07:50 PM
Doesn't look too bad. I hope it plays more like Warhammer space marines than Dynasty warriors though.

me too

Doubledealer
20th April 2012, 09:30 PM
The flying levels were the best in WFC...Can't wait to play as Vortex!!

KalEl
20th April 2012, 09:51 PM
The flying levels were the best in WFC...Can't wait to play as Vortex!!

This is a very good point, from what we have seen of vortex he looks like a very fun character to play

Doubledealer
20th April 2012, 09:55 PM
This is a very good point, from what we have seen of vortex he looks like a very fun character to play

For sure! Helps that he's got the slickest design too. Well, I reckon so anyways. :D
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120221140610/transformers/images/3/36/Foc-vortex-game-2.jpg

KalEl
20th April 2012, 10:26 PM
For sure! Helps that he's got the slickest design too. Well, I reckon so anyways. :D
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120221140610/transformers/images/3/36/Foc-vortex-game-2.jpg

Oh WOW! i hadn't seen this pic yet, vortex looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! hells yeah!

Doubledealer
20th April 2012, 10:35 PM
Badass eh. :cool: He's gonna turn those pesky Autobots into roboscrap. :D

1AZRAEL1
22nd April 2012, 11:00 AM
And Vortex has 3 different modes, not including his form as Bruticus :p

But I do like how Grimlock looks and he just mashes things with brute strength.

KalEl
22nd April 2012, 01:16 PM
And Vortex has 3 different modes, not including his form as Bruticus :p

But I do like how Grimlock looks and he just mashes things with brute strength.

quad changer :P