PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's Minicars Annual Sale

liegeprime
19th April 2012, 09:27 AM
Hi guys, as some of the NSW people know the place thought Id post here an email Ive received from them.

"G'Day All!

It's coming up to that time of year.....

The Annual 20% off Everything Sale at Sherriffs Mini Cars!

Sunday May 27 and Monday May 28 2012

Open from 8am till 5pm

20% off everything instore!

As usual, the discount will not apply to trades, existing credit or Lay Buys.

Phone and online orders are accepted.

Sherriffs Mini Cars

Unit 6, 1 Bowmans Rd, Kings Park

Ph 02 9621 2122

See you then!

PS: You can now find us on Facebook!"

Didn't know where to post this so I just chose here.
Mods move it please if its in the wrong spot.
Ill prolly give them a visit on that Sunday as one never knows what to find there

Cheers!
Liege:D

5FDP
19th April 2012, 01:52 PM
So.... they're still going to be 80% above aftermarket prices? Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

reillyd
20th April 2012, 03:35 PM
I'm confused. Are you selling transformers or actual cars??

griffin
20th April 2012, 05:30 PM
It's a Sydney store called "Sherriffs Mini Cars".

liegeprime
20th April 2012, 10:38 PM
So.... they're still going to be 80% above aftermarket prices? Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

nyahahahahahah!:D

@reillyd: Sheriff's Mini Cars is hobby shop in Sydney - Specifically in Marayong (western Sydney) which sells vintage toys but mostly model cars and parts for making model cars. I believe we posted a couple of Post parra meets back when we went there after the fair - not much buying for most but it was fun for me since I played match the accessories with their TF stock. :)

UltraMarginal
21st April 2012, 02:57 PM
I'll be passing on this one, too far for little chance of finding anything I actually want.

Verno
21st April 2012, 04:48 PM
I shot them a message. No Beast Wars stuff at present.

mknell
21st April 2012, 06:28 PM
It's a shame it's a week after the fair lol

Mr Ed
21st April 2012, 09:21 PM
The prices Geoff Sheriff asks for some 1/43 and 1/18 Diecast model cars (Biante/Classic Carlectables) is horrifying!

Metallikato
22nd April 2012, 04:30 PM
Woah. Obviously I'm quite behind the times here, when did Sherriff's move from Parra? Not that I had set foot in the place in years as I'm no longer overly interested in "hobbies" (or paying outlandish prices) but it's interesting they're now at Kings Park, I could walk there.

Hursticon
25th April 2012, 10:56 AM
I shot them a message. No Beast Wars stuff at present.

Good man for hitting them up ;):cool:, I wonder what happened to it all seeming as there was a tone of BW stuff left after we raided the store last time. :confused:

liegeprime
25th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Woah. Obviously I'm quite behind the times here, when did Sherriff's move from Parra? Not that I had set foot in the place in years as I'm no longer overly interested in "hobbies" (or paying outlandish prices) but it's interesting they're now at Kings Park, I could walk there.

I'd say about almost 2 years though I could be wrong it may be longer than that... it's just right next to Marayong train station - in that warehouse type building opposite side of the shops.

Metallikato
25th April 2012, 09:13 PM
I'd say about almost 2 years though I could be wrong it may be longer than that... it's just right next to Marayong train station - in that warehouse type building opposite side of the shops.

haha wow, I'm right there almost every Saturday night during the season. The Marayong Brewhouse sponser the cricket club I'm with so I'm obliged to drink there, never noticed Sheriff's though.

Remember when they had a second store at Penrith? I used to much prefer that one to Parra, think they closed up around '99 though.