PDA

View Full Version : First Edition Bulkhead

fatbot
19th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Guys robotkingdom has a limited restock of the hasbro First Edition Bulkhead for $us43.90, go get 'em!

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=364900000-1&lang=us&CatID=

UltraMarginal
19th April 2012, 05:14 PM
You sir are a legend.

fatbot
19th April 2012, 05:32 PM
You sir are a legend.

shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

UltraMarginal
19th April 2012, 05:41 PM
I have pre-ordered 2, to save on postage. if someone in sydney would like to meet up to grab one, post your request below. cost will be $57.

Sharky
19th April 2012, 06:55 PM
I have pre-ordered 2, to save on postage. if someone in sydney would like to meet up to grab one, post your request below. cost will be $57.

if noone has made claim to this offer yet i will take it please!!

KalEl
19th April 2012, 07:41 PM
OH THANKYOU!!! i just ordered one!!!!!!!!

KillinSpoon
19th April 2012, 08:09 PM
KalEl, want to add another to the order to save on postage?
I believe that I live quite close to you.

KalEl
19th April 2012, 08:25 PM
KalEl, want to add another to the order to save on postage?
I believe that I live quite close to you.

can i add to it?

ITZTRU
19th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Thanx fatbot! Ordered! I hope they come through with the goods :\

UltraMarginal
19th April 2012, 10:16 PM
if noone has made claim to this offer yet i will take it please!!

Sharky, you are locked in. here's hoping they come through with the goods.

KillinSpoon
19th April 2012, 10:52 PM
If, for whatever reason, Sharky were to drop out. Could I grab it? Haha.

5FDP
20th April 2012, 11:40 AM
This is probably a similar situation as Frenzy / Rumble last year in that they listed it when they knew more was coming in but we had to wait a couple of months for the stock to arrive. Either way, anyone who was after a FE Bulkhead should be feeling pretty chuffed about now... if you managed to score one before they sold out again.

UltraMarginal
20th April 2012, 02:15 PM
If, for whatever reason, Sharky were to drop out. Could I grab it? Haha.

If he does you can, postage to Melbourne will be extra but somehow I doubt you could talk him out of it.:)

This is probably a similar situation as Frenzy / Rumble last year in that they listed it when they knew more was coming in but we had to wait a couple of months for the stock to arrive. Either way, anyone who was after a FE Bulkhead should be feeling pretty chuffed about now... if you managed to score one before they sold out again.

I wasn't aware of the Frumble event last year, but either way I've paid for the Big Fella now and am stoked:cool::D. just need to find a cliffjumper and vehicon and prime at a "reasonable" price now.

Hopefully most of us who wanted one was able to get in before they sold out again.

trevorlucks
20th April 2012, 04:56 PM
what a great bit of fortune, I actually already picked up one months back but am so happy that other aussie collectors have a chance at owning one of the best transformer molds in recent years
nuff said:D

KillinSpoon
20th April 2012, 06:50 PM
If he does you can, postage to Melbourne will be extra but somehow I doubt you could talk him out of it.:)

Hopefully most of us who wanted one was able to get in before they sold out again.

I wish. It really sucked because I had the cash for it but not any money in the account connected to my paypal :(

KalEl
20th April 2012, 07:36 PM
wow these sold out quick (not surprised though)

ITZTRU
20th April 2012, 07:51 PM
How do u know they've sold out? When you guys put ur order in, did it say it was out of stock? Coz I put my order in saying they were "restocking next week" but still said on the bottom that it was "out of stock". Did it read something different when you guys put ur order in?

KalEl
20th April 2012, 08:00 PM
How do u know they've sold out? When you guys put ur order in, did it say it was out of stock? Coz I put my order in saying they were "restocking next week" but still said on the bottom that it was "out of stock". Did it read something different when you guys put ur order in?

I assume they have already sold out of their allotted stock coming in and haven't updated the page.

UltraMarginal
20th April 2012, 10:21 PM

I wasn't paying that much attention when I ordered but I think it said they had stock.
if they took your money you should be in with a good chance. I've never shopped with them before so I'm not sure of their practices. obviously if they run out you'll get a refund. all the best though.

ITZTRU
21st April 2012, 04:28 AM
Yeh the order went through but its still not sounding too convincing. dammit :( if this doesn't pull through, looks like I'll be paying premium eBay prices :(

UltraMarginal
21st April 2012, 03:50 PM
eBay prices for First edition stuff might come down in the longer term, the demand will drop off as the rest of the toy line starts to proliferate around the world and alternatives are picked up by more and more people, especially the vehicon. I think demand for the FE one will drop off once the new version comes out.

Maybe.

iceburn
22nd April 2012, 02:34 AM
dont think FE figures will drop. in terms of mould and design... (after opening RID Bulkhead and Bumblebee), I prefer the FE versions better!!!

Don't get RID Bulkhead if you have FE Bulkhead already. And if you wanna get Bumblebee, get FE version out there... the transformation is a little much difficult but you will prefer the style and head as compared to the RID Bee...

ITZTRU
22nd April 2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah I've already forked out the bucks for FE SS, BB and Cliff. I'm gonna have to do the same for Op and Bulk if RK can't come through with the goods. I'm opting for RiD Arcee (surprisingly) as I tend to favor her looks and size over the FE (other than her lighter color). Vehicon is the other RiD I'm going to favor over the FE.

Sorry to have swayed a little off topic, but while I've touched on the subject...any predictions on the paint scheme for JP TFPrime AM series Voyager Megs? Think it's gonna get that silver paint job most of us are hoping for? Or just gonna stay with the same "off white" scheme? Based on current releases, I'm inclined to think the latter. Coz I'm not sure whether to hold out and see what they do with Megs or just head off locally and pick up an RiD version? Thoughts?

ITZTRU
25th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Whoo! RK sent an email stating my package has been sent! Looks like i made the cut! :D