PDA

View Full Version : Human Alliance Barricade KO

griffin
26th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Apparently the HA Barricade has been pirated (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/buyer-beware-ko-human-alliance-barricade/24676/), so be aware of any cheap listings on ebay. Not sure what the packed product looks like, so could be an obvious fake, since it is a recent figure and not a Gen1 KO (which tend to be more closely copied).

griffin
17th May 2012, 07:47 PM
People are claiming (http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/buyer-beware-ko-human-alliance-dotm-leadfoot-rotf-sideswipe-p1379844.php) that Human Alliance Leadfoot has also been KOed, but the differences noted are just missing stickers (HUB & Nascar) on the back of the box, and different tinting to the window. If Leadfoot, Sideswipe and Barricade are identical as toys, it may just be a production variant with the packaging (or they forgot to put on the stickers with Leadfoot).
I just think it is unlikely to have these sort of complex figures accurately KOed, down to the packaging (even the Gen1 KOs have noticeable flaws), without them being from the source of the originals.
If that is the case, then the toys themselves will be of the same quality and colourings as the real thing... Which makes it difficult to make a suggestion here, as they could be legit or semi-legit - so be aware if you want legit figures, or take the opportunity to obtain a cheaper version if these do end up being legit.

jaina85
18th May 2012, 04:13 PM
i bought the KO barricade simply because it is SO much cheaper than an original, and while i haven't seen an original to compare, it very much feels like a real transformer, if not better, like how human alliance jazz feels better than most other recent things, with that nicer plastic and solid feel, if that makes sense?

the white police door panel wasnt clipped on all the way to the rest of the door though, and there's a gap under the driver seat as though something stopped it from screwing all the way down, but i've had those same issues in real transformers too, so that probably isn't helpful :confused: