PDA

View Full Version : i'm back... so what?

MindsetOverhaul
6th May 2012, 11:14 AM
hey.
i haven't been here for a while and been out of the loop with a few of me mateys and other people who i was in regular contact with. Sorry.
i promise to bring my usual amount of ignorant, crude and obnoxious comments to the boards and look forward to having my posts moved and modified and all the rest. LOL. i missed you (sobbing)

EDIT: if i don't do anything on the board for like 2 mins, i automatically logout. i remember it being pretty quick before but eh, this is just a ball-ache now!
by the time i finish writing this, i'll probably have been logged out!!

EDIT2: YEP!

KalEl
6th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome back :P
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/44583114.jpg

Hursticon
19th May 2012, 07:43 PM
Hey man, I hadn't realised you'd taken any extended time away as I've noticed everyone goes through lull-points of activity; Hell, I have for the past couple of weeks as I've been trying to adjust to a new job. :)

I hope you stick around Mindset, you've often been quite helpful I've found and regardless of one's difference of opinion it's better to be had than not at all. :cool:

MindsetOverhaul
20th May 2012, 08:38 PM
cheers guys

you're a champ Dave. i agree, the more diverse the opinions are, the more interesting conversations and arguments become

Slag
20th May 2012, 10:41 PM
hey MSOH . don't spose you can cut down a massive tree for me? if your in perth one day..:D:p

MindsetOverhaul
21st May 2012, 08:01 AM
funny you ask, i am in W.A. for a while. i changed my location to "moves around" coz barely know where i'll be each week. it's kinda frustrating though.

i think i still got your number, i'll give you a yell if i'm your area one arvo

Slag
21st May 2012, 10:16 AM
funny you ask, i am in W.A. for a while. i changed my location to "moves around" coz barely know where i'll be each week. it's kinda frustrating though.

i think i still got your number, i'll give you a yell if i'm your area one arvo

cool. jus so you know , the tree is in toodyay and reaches up into space.
i don't expect it to be cheap to cut down, :o
it's a straight up and downy but it forks in the middle.
it's pretty much looks like Earths tuning fork