PDA

View Full Version : Hercules MISB for sale

AJ_Prime
11th May 2012, 02:35 PM
I sourced two lots of Hercules figures in the hope that one of them would arrive much earlier, because I'm impatient. It turns out they're both being shipped around the same time and the one I'd hoped would arrive much earlier the seller ran out of stock so had to wait for restock.

They should arrive within the next 2-3 weeks, so if anyone in Perth is interested I will be selling one set for $530 which is what I paid for it (including postage).

Thought I'd see if there were any local collectors interested first before I put it up on ebay to recoup my costs. Happy to meet up with you, PM me if interested.

They are the revised versions (previous issues rectified) including new box design.

ITZTRU
11th May 2012, 09:37 PM
I'm interested but Im in Canberra. If you're going to throw it on eBay I assume you'd be willing to post anyway :)

AJ_Prime
11th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Yep would definitely be willing to post, once the item arrives I will measure size and weight and let you know how much postage would be if you're still keen.

1AZRAEL1
15th May 2012, 05:33 PM
I'm keen too if the other fella doesn't bite. I'm in Sydney.

ITZTRU
16th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Yep, still interested, pending postage costs. Bracing myself!

AJ_Prime
18th May 2012, 12:09 AM
No probs, I got confirmation of shipping and tracking numbers earlier this week so shouldn't be too long now.

AJ_Prime
22nd May 2012, 10:56 PM
Hi guys,

So the good news is the items have arrived, I've opened mine and I must say the figure is absolutely awesome!!

I had two problems with mine though, the first is a quality defect in Heavy Labor, he had two left shoulder joints which meant he can't transform into the truck properly (luckily it didn't affect the Hercules transform!). I've contacted the seller and he is sending a replacement part. My Dr Crank had the inner two crane sections inverted so when I went to thread the string it didn't work. That was easily rectified by unscrewing the crane arm and putting it back the correct way.

So I've had a quick inspection over the other Hercules figures (without opening them of course - they are still MISB) and they don't appear to suffer the same issues I had which is good. Of course it's difficult to tell without taking them out of their boxes but I don't want to ruin that part for you.

If you are still keen to go ahead with the purchase, and you find they do have a fatal flaw that is not easily rectified by unscrewing a part to correct it (like mine) then let me know and I will contact the seller to solve the problem for you.

Despite the issues I had I still believe it is well worth the money, it really is an awesome figure. I've had so much fun with it and he looks absolutely fantastic, especially against the deluxe generations line.

So here we go, the postage cost. I've put the measurements through the Auspost calculator and this is what it came up with:

To Canberra or Sydney: $41.05 (not incl. tracking).

So that would be $530 + $40 = $570 total if you're still interested.

PM me if you want to go through with the transaction and we can arrange the finer details.

ITZTRU
22nd May 2012, 11:29 PM
Hey man I know you want to try and recover your costs but I ended up finding them somewhere else for a little cheaper. Hope you get to sell it off for what you paid for it all up! Good luck!

1AZRAEL1
25th May 2012, 10:42 AM
I'm keen still mate, PM incoming.