PDA

View Full Version : Prime FE preorders up at RK.

KillinSpoon
11th May 2012, 09:28 PM
Couldn't find the original thread detailing this.

Anyway, 10 minutes ago RK advertised the re-release of several Prime FE preorders.
Arcee ($34.90), Cliffjumper (39.90) and Vehicon (49.90).

Here you go! (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=list&CatType=Category&CatID=91_10&lang=us)

Paulbot
11th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Ouch. $58 each for a Vehicon with postage. Um. I may sit this out.

KillinSpoon
11th May 2012, 10:04 PM
They have bagged AM series 2 though. Case of 50 for $129.
Also, will you be getting some of the flying Vehicons? We should do a group order for them, seeing as they're like $24 each.

I want to pick up one of the FE Vehicons at some stage, but I agree with you Paul. They're more expensive than the bloody Bulkhead.

kaiden
12th May 2012, 02:07 AM
why dont they sell those minicons as singles? who the hell wants to buy 50/300... and be stuck with them.

UltraMarginal
12th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Ouch. $58 each for a Vehicon with postage. Um. I may sit this out.

yea but the cheapest one on eBay is $80 + $25 postage... :mad::(

Paulbot
13th May 2012, 06:36 PM
yea but the cheapest one on eBay is $80 + $25 postage... :mad::(
It is a better price than eBay, but I was hoping to order a case to split the cost around evenly per figure, rather than Vehicons being $15 more than Arcee, particularly since there are more of them per case.

Also, will you be getting some of the flying Vehicons? We should do a group order for them, seeing as they're like $24 each.
Those prices for the Arms Mircron version of Prime toys seem okay, but nothing has sold me on the AM versions yet. Stickers, Minicons, Minicon ports - all off putting.

I'm considering a trip to HK or Singapore later in the year so may hold off and see what I can get in store at that time.

KillinSpoon
13th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Flying Vehicon is a JP exclusive, does that sway you? :P

Paulbot
13th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Is the Flying Vehicon the same toy as the regular Vehicon with added wings and bits? Or is it a brand new figure? I can't tell.

ITZTRU
13th May 2012, 08:01 PM
Flying Vehicon is a JP exclusive, does that sway you? :P

Is this confirmed to be the case? Coz I may as well (pre) order a few now from RK if that's definite...

(and is it true to be the case for Breakdown as well? Coz I'll include him in the order too I guess if he's JP exclusive...)

griffin
13th May 2012, 08:09 PM
The flying Vehicon looks like a completely new mould.

It isn't in this case though. This is for the First Edition Vehicon.

(we already have 3 known Deluxe Vehicon toys, so it is understandable that it will confuse people)

Zippo
13th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Sigh
Would have purchased a sealed case at around the regular sealed case price .. but now I won't.

KillinSpoon
13th May 2012, 08:50 PM
The flying Vehicon looks like a completely new mould.

It isn't in this case though. This is for the First Edition Vehicon.

(we already have 3 known Deluxe Vehicon toys, so it is understandable that it will confuse people)

Yeah, I didn't mean to get sidetracked and talk about a similar, yet very different mould with Paul :P
This thread is about the FE Vehicon (which has now sold out, iirc).

Flying Vehicon preorder is here (http://robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFAM16&lang=us&CatID=91).