PDA

View Full Version : Lucky draw collection now at TF Source

reillyd
20th May 2012, 09:52 AM
I can't believe the range of lucky draw toys that have just been listed. Some are nightmaringly garish (Crayola g1 prime), while Lucky Draw Unicron and Big mamomoth are just awesome.

If I won the lottery, I know what I'd be spending my money on. But look at the prices! A few of them and you could almost buy an entire g1 collection.

http://tfsource.com/search/view/status/5/search_term/lucky/

Slag
20th May 2012, 10:32 AM
I can't believe the range of lucky draw toys that have just been listed. Some are nightmaringly garish (Crayola g1 prime), while Lucky Draw Unicron and Big mamomoth are just awesome.

If I won the lottery, I know what I'd be spending my money on. But look at the prices! A few of them and you could almost buy an entire g1 collection.

http://tfsource.com/search/view/status/5/search_term/lucky/

Green Unicron!! :eek: 5 grand !! Damit..:confused:

Skullcruncher
20th May 2012, 10:34 AM
Green Unicron!! :eek: 5 grand !! Damit..:confused:

Sold already!

Slag
20th May 2012, 11:23 AM
Sold already!

. i didn't have 5k to drop on a tf anyways.. and i wouldn't want one in a plastic prison...
how good would a green one look next to a black one though:rolleyes::D

Skullcruncher
20th May 2012, 11:40 AM
. i didn't have 5k to drop on a tf anyways.. and i wouldn't want one in a plastic prison...
how good would a green one look next to a black one though:rolleyes::D

We'll at that price the only way I would get one would be in a plastic prison.

Quickstrike
20th May 2012, 03:04 PM
Hmm, I didn't know the Black and Gold Magmatrons existed. Cool.

Slag
20th May 2012, 03:16 PM
We'll at that price the only way I would get one would be in a plastic prison.

fair enough.. how bout black tracks though?.

Skullcruncher
20th May 2012, 04:22 PM
fair enough.. how bout black tracks though?.

Overrated - plus there are so many tales of how there were way more than 500 produced. Black finnish tracks on the other hand :D

GoktimusPrime
20th May 2012, 09:19 PM
The only way I get Lucky Draw toys is if I win them as a lucky draw prize. Not gonna pay for a toy that someone initially got for free. :rolleyes:

Deonasis
20th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Someone must have parted with all or some of a Lucky Draw collection. I am very glad I did not see the LD that interests me (or worse see it inside a AFA case I don't want and shouldn't break open).

Slag
20th May 2012, 09:37 PM
Overrated - plus there are so many tales of how there were way more than 500 produced. Black finnish tracks on the other hand :D

just wondering about your thoughts on having a plain white box displayed in an acrylic case. I personally can't see the point in that instance. if i cant touch it, i would at least like to see what i paid way too much for.. same goes for any boxed afa graded figs without a window. at least you get box art with standard releases i guess. thats always good to look at..

Skullcruncher
21st May 2012, 07:34 AM
just wondering about your thoughts on having a plain white box displayed in an acrylic case. I personally can't see the point in that instance. if i cant touch it, i would at least like to see what i paid way too much for.. same goes for any boxed afa graded figs without a window. at least you get box art with standard releases i guess. thats always good to look at..

To me thats kind of pointless unless you have multiples and dont need to see another one! :D

Skullcruncher
21st May 2012, 08:25 AM
Heh or I'd rather have this tracks :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-PRE-G1-TRANSFORMERS-DIACLONE-CORVETTE-STINGRAY-RED-TRACKS-/221029375834?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3376609f5a

Slag
21st May 2012, 08:33 AM
Heh or I'd rather have this tracks :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-PRE-G1-TRANSFORMERS-DIACLONE-CORVETTE-STINGRAY-RED-TRACKS-/221029375834?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3376609f5a

jeez. pricey.. i just bought the e-hobby one, so i'll be happy with that for a bit
it hasn't arrived yet so i better not count chickens:D

only just realized tracks had a flight mode thanks to those pics. never thought about it before,
just like one of the mail-away ones