PDA

View Full Version : WTB: (Loose) ROTF Icecream Twins - Skids/Mudflap

Hursticon
22nd May 2012, 08:08 AM
Hey guys,

I'd like to get my hands on that little Pink and White, Micromaster-Combiner homaging, Icecream Truck known as Skids & Mudflap. :D
Preferably loose but complete and unbroken; At a time they were overly abundant and now they're nigh impossible to find, so I hope someone will be able to offer a hand. :)

fatbot
22nd May 2012, 04:39 PM
you can have mine, just let me dig it out of storage

Bartrim
22nd May 2012, 05:26 PM
At first I thought this was a sale thread and I was going to say Hursti will take them... Should read entire thread title first:o

Hursticon
22nd May 2012, 10:35 PM
you can have mine, just let me dig it out of storage

Fatbot man, you're a champion! - Let me know when you find 'em & what you'd like for the pair (+ postage), and I'll get the funds to you asap. :D:cool:

At first I thought this was a sale thread and I was going to say Hursti will take them... Should read entire thread title first:o

LOL, good one boss. :p
(Still waiting for that entourage title :D)

liegeprime
29th May 2012, 12:01 PM
If fatbot can't just letting you know that jaina85 has em for sale as well in her sale thread - $15 IIRC.:)

fatbot
29th May 2012, 04:11 PM
just got 'em outta the box. say $10?

Autocon
30th May 2012, 07:49 PM
I have the two pack ice cream twins and white demolisher with unapplied stickers but more expensive than $10. It is sorta sealed. I opened it up to see what was inside but the bots themselves have not been removed from the packaging.

Hursticon
31st May 2012, 07:45 AM
If fatbot can't just letting you know that jaina85 has em for sale as well in her sale thread - $15 IIRC.:)

Cheers for the heads-up Liege, having options is always appreciated. ;):cool:

I have the two pack ice cream twins and white demolisher with unapplied stickers but more expensive than $10. It is sorta sealed. I opened it up to see what was inside but the bots themselves have not been removed from the packaging.

Thank you very much for the offer Autocon, I'm not the biggest fan of Demolishor but I should be right anyhow. ;):)

just got 'em outta the box. say $10?

$10 + Postage sounds sweet to me dude :cool:; I'll shoot you a PM & thanks again to everyone for giving me a hand with this pair of "Coneheads (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgV_IaZheDE)". ;):D