PDA

View Full Version : Weapon packs

Jinto
30th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can go for accessory weapon packs (or other bits and pieces) for my figurines? Preferably to fit the 5mm ports that all the new figures are coming with. I want to outfit some of my bots with additional gear. :)

UltraMarginal
30th May 2012, 02:22 PM
I'm gradually designing a few weapons myself, but with everything else going on in my life, it's taking a lot longer than I'd like. nothing significant to show off right at the moment.

otherwise I'm not sure, have a look at shapeways.com I hear there are some custom designs on there, some good some not so good. you'll be buying stuff individually though and need to buy $25 worth of stuff to make it worth your while.

Jinto
30th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Wow, some of those items on Shapeways are really neat. That was a great place to start. Thanks UltraMarginal.

reillyd
2nd June 2012, 11:41 AM
Gee there's some amazing Target master like figures, and guns designed for TF Prime. At that price, you could buy two of them for the price of a single deluxe figures........ but...... they are remarkably cool none-the-less.

I'd love to learn how to make these myself but the software looks complicated, and I just don't have the free time. I'd kill for a 3D scanner though to take some existing G1 weapons and modify them to have mini-con ports or pegs to connect with TF:Prime