PDA

View Full Version : Actual Proof that Universe figures will be here soon

Pulse
16th June 2008, 02:10 PM
I was at Target Castle Hill today & in the TF Section I found the following:

www.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Random/PriceTag.jpg

I'm sorry to all those Do-Gooders out there but I just had to swipe it (for the greater good :D). Anyway, I'm sure Target Castle Hill could always print off another one... :rolleyes:

roller
16th June 2008, 02:18 PM
As Prime said in the Rebirth "Its starting!"

i had hoped for a few more months, im really out of cash :(

Paulbot
16th June 2008, 02:52 PM
$24.99 by default? Nice. Not as nice as say $14.99 (since they are only $9.99 in the US) but it's in the right direction.

i_amtrunks
16th June 2008, 03:23 PM
$24.99 by default? Nice. Not as nice as say $14.99 (since they are only $9.99 in the US) but it's in the right direction.

Good to know we wont be getting another 10% price increase like we did with the Movie line.

darockk
16th June 2008, 03:35 PM
awesome, more robot heroes.

ive been away from the game last few months, did we ever end up getting the wave 2 movie robot heroes in stores?

Paulbot
16th June 2008, 03:36 PM
Nope, nor the wave 3. We still may though but the chances are slim.

llamatron
16th June 2008, 04:06 PM
Sweeeeeeeet. Fantastic news to see the prices returning to "normal." I would assume they'll be out for the Toy Sale... so hopefully we'll be able to get 'em with 20% off.

STL
16th June 2008, 04:35 PM
We've officially missed the tailend of TFM.

Do I look like I care? :D :D :D

Pulse
16th June 2008, 04:39 PM

ROFL!!! You realise my sides are hurting from laughing & it's all your fault :D

Lord_Zed
16th June 2008, 06:43 PM

Personaly I'd rather have the last wave of TFM than Animated, but if the Universe 2.0 is just around the corner then I'll also go with who cares.

Paulbot
16th June 2008, 06:50 PM
Sweeeeeeeet. Fantastic news to see the prices returning to "normal." I would assume they'll be out for the Toy Sale... so hopefully we'll be able to get 'em with 20% off.

Oh.... the Target Toy Sale is still 1 month and 7 days away according to www.target.com.au/html/whatson/toysale.htm

I can wait for MP04 but I'm not going to be able to wait if I see Sunstreaker or Octane/Tankor at Target.

STL
16th June 2008, 06:59 PM
I can wait for MP04 but I'm not going to be able to wait if I see Sunstreaker or Octane/Tankor at Target.

Man, you're sad. "wait" wouldn't even be in my vocabulary. :p

Robzy
16th June 2008, 08:03 PM
So... does this mean you've given up collecting TFs, and now you're just collecting TF price tags? ;)

Pulse
16th June 2008, 10:14 PM
So... does this mean you've given up collecting TFs, and now you're just collecting TF price tags? ;)

Mate, the price tag ended up in the bin hours ago... :p

dirge
16th June 2008, 10:58 PM
Dude.... eBay!

Pulse
17th June 2008, 10:35 AM
Bloody Hell I'm Stoopid! :mad: I could've flogged the Price Tag off for an absolute fortune... :o

darockk
17th June 2008, 10:44 AM
awesome, more robot heroes.

ive been away from the game last few months, did we ever end up getting the wave 2 movie robot heroes in stores?

hmm thats weird... why am i talking about robot heroes in this thread about a universe price tag ?

griffin
17th June 2008, 02:14 PM
The new robot heroes will be in Universe packaging/line, so it's remotely related.

SilverDragon
17th June 2008, 04:46 PM

Well, I care! I want Reverb.

...which I probably don't really need anyway.

Anyway...

SLAG YEAH! UNIVERSE!

darockk
18th June 2008, 09:45 AM
The new robot heroes will be in Universe packaging/line, so it's remotely related.

i could have sworn there were pictures of the new robot heroes in this thread...did someone remove them?

FFN
18th June 2008, 11:34 AM
I was at Target Castle Hill today & in the TF Section I found the following:

www.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Pulse_Warrior/Random/PriceTag.jpg

I'm sorry to all those Do-Gooders out there but I just had to swipe it (for the greater good :D). Anyway, I'm sure Target Castle Hill could always print off another one... :rolleyes: Erm... why on Earth would you take the shelf price tag? That may have caused some problems for their planograph.

Better proof would be a photo taken in the store with it attached to the shelf, especially as you threw it away immediately afterwards.

Pulse
18th June 2008, 02:01 PM
Erm... why on Earth would you take the shelf price tag? That may have caused some problems for their planograph.

Better proof would be a photo taken in the store with it attached to the shelf, especially as you threw it away immediately afterwards.

As if I care if I've thrown their planograph off... :D

llamatron
18th June 2008, 02:16 PM
Manager: You, stock boy, go put these new TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE toys out on the shelf.

Stock boy: But... but... there's no shelf tag. Where do they go?

Manager: WHAT? NO SHELF TAG?!?! Well, we had better box these back up and return them to Hong Kong. I'll notify all other stores to do the same immediately.

You know that's whats going to happen, right?

Pulse
18th June 2008, 02:19 PM
Manager: You, stock boy, go put these new TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE toys out on the shelf.

Stock boy: But... but... there's no shelf tag. Where do they go?

Manager: WHAT? NO SHELF TAG?!?! Well, we had better box these back up and return them to Hong Kong. I'll notify all other stores to do the same immediately.

You know that's whats going to happen, right?

Eh? :D I'll still be able to buy 'em online ;)

dirge
18th June 2008, 07:58 PM
Quick, llamatron, FFN, grab your pitchforks & energon torches. Time to head to Pulse's place for a good old fashion tar & featherin'!

llamatron: yes, they allow pitchforks on the plane. Just don't bring bottles of fluid or a nail file :)

kurdt_the_goat
18th June 2008, 08:12 PM
Or wear a t-shirt depicting pitchforks!

roller
18th June 2008, 10:24 PM
Would Movie Dispensor be coming out or have we missed it?

Pulse, i hope you recycled the label

Pulse
18th June 2008, 10:30 PM
Quick, llamatron, FFN, grab your pitchforks & energon torches. Time to head to Pulse's place for a good old fashion tar & featherin'!

llamatron: yes, they allow pitchforks on the plane. Just don't bring bottles of fluid or a nail file :)

Or wear a t-shirt depicting pitchforks!

Pulse, i hope you recycled the label

Huddles into a little ball in the corner of the room... :o