PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jablonsky Scoring Trans4mers

Spiritprime
18th June 2012, 04:30 PM
That's right, people. You heard right!

Guess who is back and ready to start scoring for the new movie? XD He updated his official website to let us know that he's coming back to do Transformers 4. :D

http://www.steve-jablonsky.ch/

SkyWarp91
18th June 2012, 04:39 PM
I like the scores but I hope that Jablonsky moves away from using styles similar to that of Hans Zimmer's Dark Knight and Inception.

UltraMarginal
18th June 2012, 05:58 PM
I'm wondering where the cd copy of the score for DOTM is right now, last I heard it was going to be released at the same time as the BlueRay special edition, that's long since passed.:(

I like his work, and I agree he could afford to branch out and be a bit more himself, but at the same time what he has done so far has worked pretty well for the transformers.

Tetsuwan Convoy
18th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Hmm, same director, same composer. Looking less and less like a reboot to me. Little bit saddened by this news.

5FDP
19th June 2012, 10:15 AM
This is awesome news. The movie scores have been a highlight for me.

I'm wondering where the cd copy of the score for DOTM is right now, last I heard it was going to be released at the same time as the BlueRay special edition, that's long since passed.:(

I like his work, and I agree he could afford to branch out and be a bit more himself, but at the same time what he has done so far has worked pretty well for the transformers.

As far as I know, it was only released on iTunes. I've been hanging out for it as well. There were a lot of bad decisions made with the distribution of the OST and movie (having been released in the US a month before the rest of the world, lack of special features etc.). Makes you wonder what bright-spark is behind these decisions :rolleyes: What do they care though... they made a billion dollars off of it all.

Magnus
24th June 2012, 03:49 PM
This is awesome news. The movie scores have been a highlight for me.

+1.