PDA

View Full Version : Bionicle

Bidoofdude
25th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Form Megazord.. oh wait, wrong series.
This is probably the worost place to put this, but its Bionicle related, so that why its in the lego section. So, who likes Bionicle? Ayway, heres my Q.
The Turaga (formerly toa- metru), in the movie The Mask of Light- have these scarf things on their necks. I was wondering if there was any custom made scarves that were made for the Turaga. IDK, they look kinda weird without them, IMO. If you want, you guys can also use this as the Bionicle thread for chats about the series etc.
RULES:
NO hero factory talk
NO bashing hero factory (even though we all hate it) lol kidding
All OTCA rules apply
No flaming
Do not argue.
Anyone who does not obeyt hese rules when posting will be reported to a moderator/ staff member, UNDERSTAND? I'm deadly serious. I'm sure there's already a Bionicle thread, but thats really old and I didn't want to break any rules. So talk about Bionicle adn have fun. I MEAN IT. :D

LordCyrusOmega
9th July 2012, 11:05 AM
i'm still annoyed that a movie hasn't been released about the coming of the Toa pre mask of light. The release of the Bohrak and trials that the first toa faced.

Bidoofdude
14th July 2012, 12:35 PM
i'm still annoyed that a movie hasn't been released about the coming of the Toa pre mask of light. The release of the Bohrak and trials that the first toa faced.

That's always bugged me, I read the first four books, but i would have preferred a movie or a TV series or something to back it up. It makes the story seem broken up and strong in some bits and week in others.