PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy AFA cases??

sideswipes brother
28th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Hey team, i have recently bought a MISB Ramjet and want to put him in one of those acrylic clear AFA cases. Is there anywhere which sells them besides the AFA website??
Many thanks.
SB

Seraphim Prime
28th June 2012, 05:58 PM
This isn't really my area of understanding, but I believe that the AFA acts as a sort of certifying authority and hence official AFA style cases are only available through them.

There's probably similar things out there though, but they wouldn't carry the same quality assurance as an AFA case.

iamirondude
28th June 2012, 07:03 PM
maybe u could see if there's some place that will custom make them for u.they'll make them to ur specifications.

5FDP
28th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Hey team, i have recently bought a MISB Ramjet and want to put him in one of those acrylic clear AFA cases. Is there anywhere which sells them besides the AFA website??
Many thanks.
SB

Just do a search for seller cgacases on eBay. CGA is the parent company of AFA so they're the exact same cases. I've used them several times and while they can be a bit pricey, they're also the best. Just be sure to flatten out the top flap of Ramjet's box if required because if it's bent at all, it will be a nightmare to fit inside the case.

sideswipes brother
29th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Just do a search for seller cgacases on eBay. CGA is the parent company of AFA so they're the exact same cases. I've used them several times and while they can be a bit pricey, they're also the best. Just be sure to flatten out the top flap of Ramjet's box if required because if it's bent at all, it will be a nightmare to fit inside the case.

Just checked them out....Yikes. Price for the case is alright but the postage blows all kinds of balls!!:eek: Thanks for the tip though.:)