PDA

View Full Version : Fitting in

Bidoofdude
10th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Hey guys, I am hoping to get the Green Giant Custom Figure (obviously Devastator) when it comes out. I am wondering, will the individual figures be around the deluxe size class, because if they do, it's a great option as they will not seem too small or too big next to the others. I think thye would look great next to other deluxe class figures, but, seeing as no-one actually has it yet, no one would really know exactly how big they will be.
This might be a really stupid question, but I am kinda confused because some csutoms are add ons to their g1 countrparts and soem aren't. I'm kinda new to 3rd party figures, so I want to know if these are there own actual figures, and I'm buying 6 figures and not 6 add on pieces. I'm kinda confused because it says 6 custom add-on pieces. Thanks a lot guys. :D

Sam
10th July 2012, 09:38 PM
Hello, in response to some of your questions:

1. Size of the Maketoys green giant (combined form) is approximately the same as Fansproject Colossus ("Bruticus") figure.

2. The individual figures themselves are a little smaller than the Classics / Generations / Henkei deluxe figures.

3. The Maketoys green giant set is a set of all six figures, designed to emulate the Constructicons, with all necessary add-ons to form the "Devastator" figure.

4. This is an entirely third party set (figures and add-ons).

Trent
10th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Have a look at some comparison pics of the Yellow release. They are the same figures, just yellow. I know TFW has a few comparisons around.

HTH

Bidoofdude
11th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Hello, in response to some of your questions:

1. Size of the Maketoys green giant (combined form) is approximately the same as Fansproject Colossus ("Bruticus") figure.

2. The individual figures themselves are a little smaller than the Classics / Generations / Henkei deluxe figures.

3. The Maketoys green giant set is a set of all six figures, designed to emulate the Constructicons, with all necessary add-ons to form the "Devastator" figure.

4. This is an entirely third party set (figures and add-ons).

Sounds cool, it's just I got confused when it said upgrade parrts, but thanks for clearing that up. Looks great, I'm sure they'll fit in with my classicsverse collection very well, and it's not as pricey as *shudder* Hercules.

Sam
11th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Sounds cool, it's just I got confused when it said upgrade parrts, but thanks for clearing that up. Looks great, I'm sure they'll fit in with my classicsverse collection very well, and it's not as pricey as *shudder* Hercules.

No worries. Yes, Hercules is pricey, but even Maketoys Giant is pricey for me. I have never spent over 300 bucks for a single figure (although to be fair it's six that can combine into one). :)