PDA

View Full Version : FansProject at TFCon Toronto

Kyle
22nd June 2008, 01:36 AM
www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/classics-11/tfcon-update-fans-project-unveils-classics-and-alternators-matrix-accessories-and-megatron-guns-165191/

:)

Pulse
22nd June 2008, 01:58 AM
Looks like someone's been hard at work :)

Some good creativity here but these new concepts just don't jump out at you in the same way that the Cliffjumper/UM kits did.

Kyle
22nd June 2008, 02:20 AM
You can tell from tfw2005's photos and descriptions what kind of projects are being worked on. But the most important is the three banners... red, blue and orange. Red is Cliffjumper. Blue is City Commander. Guess what is orange? Heeheehee... :D

Zippo
22nd June 2008, 10:05 AM
Love the mini mode Classics Megatron..
Maybe the extra weapons for the Alternators...

Tober
22nd June 2008, 02:54 PM
You can tell from tfw2005's photos and descriptions what kind of projects are being worked on. But the most important is the three banners... red, blue and orange. Red is Cliffjumper. Blue is City Commander. Guess what is orange? Heeheehee... :D

So are they considering redoing the CJ set? The impression I got fromTFW is that the origional mold is gone and they don't seem interested.

Magnus Masterpiece Armour would be nice. There were those shots of a prototype trailer for Classics Prime... Otherwise a trailer for Classics Rodimus? Conversion set for Dirge and Thrust. Conversion set for Classics Sideswipe to Red Alert? New head for BT Arcee?

The possibilities... :rolleyes:

Kyle
22nd June 2008, 03:02 PM
The impression I got fromTFW is that the origional mold is gone and they don't seem interested.

That is correct. There will be no more Cliffjumper kit. The red banner was there simply as a reminder that FansProject did a Cliffjumper kit. :)

kup
22nd June 2008, 03:52 PM
I like the mini megatrons. I also would like to see shoulder rocket launchers for BTs and Alts released like the ones they had on ebay not long ago but are now hard to find.

I am really looking forward to City Commander, that looks awesome everytime I see it. I would also love Classics Prime trailer and Power Master Apex/Ginrai armor.

What they should also do is Classics weapons kits like a sword for Grimlock, gun for Bumblebee, etc.

Kyle
22nd June 2008, 04:27 PM
I would also love Classics Prime trailer and Power Master Apex/Ginrai armor.

What they should also do is Classics weapons kits like a sword for Grimlock, gun for Bumblebee, etc.

I believe you'll be very happy. ;)

Paulbot
22nd June 2008, 06:32 PM
Otherwise a trailer for Classics Rodimus?

A trailer that fit around Rodimus to make him look Rodimus Prime... that then transformed into orange and red super armour for Rodimus in robot mode? That would be fantastic.

Gutsman Heavy
22nd June 2008, 06:46 PM
woot for Fans Project!

Robzy
22nd June 2008, 07:41 PM
Arise... Rodimus Prime! ;)

I absolutely love the mini Megatron guns! :eek: I really want one of these!!! :o

STL
23rd June 2008, 12:44 AM
I lub these guys long time. :D

Soundwarp
23rd June 2008, 06:17 AM
So Orange banner, i see RODIMUS PRIME????

I'm interested in the matrix.........

Golden Phoenix
23rd June 2008, 11:20 AM
That is correct. There will be no more Cliffjumper kit. The red banner was there simply as a reminder that FansProject did a Cliffjumper kit. :)
Correction -
"There will be no more Cliffjumper kit. The red banner was there simply to rub in that FansProject did a Cliffjumper kit and that you missed it"

Man I wish I hadn't missed out on that kit. It kicked ass and still makes me keep an eye out for Cliffjumper even though chances are against me getting the kit for him....

The Megatron guns are a good idea, I am surprised that they hadn't already done the matrix though. That would have been the first thing I thought of when Classics Prime was released.

Tober
24th June 2008, 10:26 PM
www.fansproject.com/

Their website has just updated to show new listings and images of the Powered Convoy recolor and Alt add ons for Optimus/Nemesis Prime.

STL
24th June 2008, 11:12 PM
Some good creativity here but these new concepts just don't jump out at you in the same way that the Cliffjumper/UM kits did.

Don't mind him. He's been sniffing a bit too much of that white stuff.

Me on the other side, can see the light.

*Drools all over new server*

autobreadticon
24th June 2008, 11:20 PM
fanproject r love, any idea isnt game for them, makes me wonder what other figures will get an upgrade

Pulse
24th June 2008, 11:32 PM
Don't mind him. He's been sniffing a bit too much of that white stuff.

Me on the other side, can see the light.

*Drools all over new server*

What? :D

& You want to be "friends" with me too :confused:? :p

STL
24th June 2008, 11:35 PM
What? :D

& You want to be "friends" with me too :confused:? :p

Damn, I must've been sniffing white stuff too. :D

Tober
24th June 2008, 11:51 PM
The 'AT Gas Tank and Matrix' is really nice, but I'm not sure about the Mini Megs or Matrix yet - I need to see them colored.

jaydisc
25th June 2008, 12:58 AM
He's been sniffing a bit too much of that white stuff.

No no no. Powered Convoy, not Powdered Convoy

i_amtrunks
25th June 2008, 09:47 AM
That Mini Megs is Awesomesauce.

Zippo
30th June 2008, 08:12 PM
Just saw a teaser photo for Transformable Roller. I'm sure Kyle can shed more like on it. He has my order already :-)

Kyle
30th June 2008, 09:35 PM
It's not a Fansproject creation but a TFClub project, just like the Starscream kit. I'll see if any information comes my way. Looks interesting. :)

i_amtrunks
1st July 2008, 10:14 AM
If the robot mode next to the Vehicle mode is any indication, this Roller will suit the Movie Universe far better than any MP figure.

Pulse
1st July 2008, 11:19 AM
I just saw this on Seibertron & as far as first impressions go... Why does transform? If it's supposed to suit MP Prime, why does it kinda look like a protoform? Who the hell screwed this up?

STL
1st July 2008, 01:34 PM
I just saw this on Seibertron & as far as first impressions go... Why does transform? If it's supposed to suit MP Prime, why does it kinda look like a protoform? Who the hell screwed this up?

What he said.

jaydisc
1st July 2008, 01:38 PM
Perhaps this Roller talk should be shifted to a new thread as it really has nothing to do with Fansproject.

Fansproject good.
TFClub meh.

Borgeman
1st July 2008, 02:19 PM
George good.
Everyone else meh.

i agree :rolleyes:

George

iceburn
1st July 2008, 02:52 PM
hahahaha jokster