PDA

View Full Version : TF Prime FE re release yay

trevorlucks
13th July 2012, 06:41 PM
TF Prime first editions are going to be re-released at retail, well so far at least in the US

Decepticon
13th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Source?:confused:

theheretic
13th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unlucky for all those people who paid inflated prices to secure their FE's. Lucky for me I didn't but it really does suck for the people who did.

GoktimusPrime
13th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Great news for anyone who missed out on FE the first time around! :D

Unlucky for all those people who paid inflated prices to secure their FE's. Lucky for me I didn't but it really does suck for the people who did.
That's why I don't pay inflated prices. ;) I got all mine for RRP for less. :) It sucks that some sellers inflate prices - but IMO the best way to counter this is to simply not pay those prices.

Decepticon
13th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Hopefully these will be at next years Reject Shop $10 sale:D

Hursticon
14th July 2012, 12:36 AM
Hopefully these will be at next years Reject Shop $10 sale:D

That's be absolutely insane! :p:D

It's great that these moulds will see a re-release, the benefit of having a loud & vocal local customer base with entitlement complexes... ;), I sure hope Hasbro rethinks the Case assortments though. :cool:

UltraMarginal
14th July 2012, 02:10 AM
Hopefully now I'll be able to find a voyager prime at a price I'd be willing to pay.

Sutton
14th July 2012, 08:18 AM
I've skipped the Prime line entirely on the basis that they didn't release the fantastic Prime and Bulkhead molds locally. Saying that they're going to re-release them is nice and all, but I'm not going to rush out and start collecting Prime deluxes and stuff. Been burnt by Hasbro too often in the last couple of years.

They also said they're looking for ways to get the rest of the DOTM line out too. Yeah, yeah, that's what they said last convention. I'd be taking any of these plans with a grain of salt.

trevorlucks
14th July 2012, 11:10 AM
I saw the news on TFW2005 cut and paste this link
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/san-diego-comic-con-33/sdcc-2012-first-edition-tf-prime-toys-coming-to-us-on-display-images-175470/

interesting to see that terrorcon cliffjumper is being packaged and sold as normal FE cliffjumper this time round hmmm

griffin
14th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Yeah, that was how it was originally planned - as part of First Edition, but the series was axed before much of wave 1 was even released in America. Wave 2 was supposed to have regular Cliffjumper (only released in Asia & Japan), while Wave 3 was supposed to have Vehicon (only in Japan), and Terrorcon Cliffjumper (not released at all).
Now Hasbro have managed to finally give us fans a second chance at them. It's just a pity that we aren't getting them here.... at least, not at this time. (anything can change though)

Jaisun
14th July 2012, 03:12 PM
the benefit of having a loud & vocal local customer base with entitlement complexes... ;)

I lol'd at that XD

But yes, I am glad I too didn't buckle under temptation. I was lucky enough to get FE BB, Arcee, Prime & SS through SkyWarp91 from BBTS, so I have been very tempted to pay the markups on CJ, BH & Vehicon to complete the FE set, but I'm glad I waited now =o)