PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Toys to make Unofficial Generation 1 Tetrajets

KalEl
24th July 2012, 06:39 PM
Impossible Toys have updated their homepage with some early CGI renders showing a new project; a Seeker-styled robot with the Generation 1 More than Meets the Eye Part 1 Cybertronian Tetrajet alternate mode. The render does not give away much in terms of how these pyramid fighters will transform, other than the fact that we are probably looking at a design that makes use of a lot of panels if those wings are anything to go by.

Please note this is an unauthorised third party product not endorsed by Hasbro or Takara-Tomy

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/RAIN_CONCEPT_8_1343115396.jpg
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/RAIN_CONCEPT_88_1343115396.jpg

Hursticon
24th July 2012, 06:45 PM
CG renders look interesting but I don't know, I kind of feel that these are... unnecessary? - Not sure if that is the word I'm looking for but yeah, we'll see where these go. :)

KalEl
24th July 2012, 06:55 PM
yeah not sure on these. also seem a bit of a shell former

kup
24th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Lame.

I don't like the design and sculpt style they are aiming for. It's a shellformer of the worst kind.

(Plus haven't they learned that everyone is fed up with CGI models that never happen?)

KalEl
24th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Lame.

I don't like the design and sculpt style they are aiming for. It's a shellformer of the worst kind.

(Plus haven't they learned that everyone is fed up with CGI models that never happen?)

True x3

Lord_Zed
24th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Also the CGI model is badly proportioned so not a good start.:p

I've never cared for anything Impossible toys have made yet, the quality and sophistication just seem to be lacking in their products.

liegeprime
25th July 2012, 10:00 AM
Meh, shellformer. They should trawl the fansites more to gauge what the fanbase are after since we are the target market. These are definitely not it.

Trent
25th July 2012, 11:18 AM
Meh, shellformer. They should trawl the fansites more to gauge what the fanbase are after since we are the target market. These are definitely not it.

x2

canofwhoopass_87
27th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Are they gona do G1 More than Meets the Eye Part 1 Cybertronian alt mode Soundwave as well :p ?

Hursticon
28th July 2012, 01:07 AM
Are they gona do G1 More than Meets the Eye Part 1 Cybertronian alt mode Soundwave as well :p ?

Shut-up man, don't give 'em ideas! :p:D

Pipesqueak
28th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Clearly I'm in the minority here but I like the idea, and I could even excuse it being a shellformer because honestly how else could it be done? Don't like the face design though.