PDA

View Full Version : Ozformers is bloody great

Starscream77
1st August 2012, 07:53 PM
Maybe not the place to post but wanted to say thanks to all of you. I joined only a few months ago and have felt welcome from day 1 and the way everyone looks out for each other is awesome.
That is all of my small babble, ha ha

Kapryiath
1st August 2012, 09:04 PM
why forums no have like button... but ^THIS :D you guys ( n gals) are all awesome as

KalEl
1st August 2012, 10:26 PM
I'm glad you like it here :D we love it to ans you're very welcome :)

Hursticon
1st August 2012, 10:48 PM
Since signing up here back in 2010, I've felt exactly as you have and still do; glad that you're all enjoying yourselves and I hope it continues. ;):)

5FDP
2nd August 2012, 09:38 AM
It is an awesome community and a second home to me.

Slag
2nd August 2012, 10:23 AM
Always my first stop when i get online. i would recommend anyone thinking about starting or expanding a collection to join, with all the knockoffs and rip-off merchants out there. there's always something to learn here :)

UltraMarginal
2nd August 2012, 12:52 PM
I totally agree,
I have had many long hours of enjoyment chatting on this forum and catching up with members of the forum at meets in Sydney, Brisbane and Pasadena;).

I'll be hanging around here for a long time. It's the most positive community I've seen online, and I hope it stays that way.

the fact that it's had enough positive influence on you, that you feel enough to start a thread like this speaks volumes in itself.

KalEl
2nd August 2012, 03:13 PM
It is an awesome community and a second home to me.

Always my first stop when i get online.

EXACTLY!!!!!