PDA

View Full Version : Robot Kingdom Shipping

Thanatos
23rd June 2008, 08:38 PM
I couldn't gather much from their FAQ page.

I'm thinking of ordering some more animated figures since the exchange rate means that it's actually easier to get these figures delivered to my door :eek:

In the mean time, can anyone recommend the best way to go about shipping, and also how much it will cost? Registered air mail seemed cheapest but EMS might be useful.

Anyway, any tips or advice on the subject would be great. Thanks

Pulse
23rd June 2008, 08:51 PM
Twice I've purchased from Robot Kingdom & both times I used EMS. Sure it might cost you a little more than Registered Air Mail but the package will arrive at your door quick-smart :)

Thanatos
23rd June 2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah I thought that EMS would be the best way to go.

How expensive is it however? I couldn't find a price table for EMS shipping, only normal registered.

kurdt_the_goat
23rd June 2008, 09:35 PM
Add your items to the cart, proceed to checkout until you reach a screen that asks for a phone number (enter anything), country and shipping method. On the next screen it'll tell you the shipping cost before you confirm/go to paypal.

Gutsman Heavy
23rd June 2008, 09:39 PM
when I use registered, it takes about 5 days to arrive.

STL
23rd June 2008, 09:47 PM
I'd recommend registered. I've ordered 3 times now and I haven't once had a problem. Very efficient ship that they run.

jaydisc
23rd June 2008, 10:57 PM
I've used registered twice with no issue and one time the order was so big they upgraded to EMS at no charge. All 3 times it's only taken about 5 days.

Soundwarp
24th June 2008, 01:47 PM
Still i wonder the price :(

jaydisc
24th June 2008, 02:06 PM
Still i wonder the price :(

?? They give you the shipping cost.