PDA

View Full Version : AM16 Jet Vehicon picture gallery

griffin
2nd August 2012, 12:31 PM
Now that the modified Vehicon toy has been released in Japan (and is being speculated as being another Prime toy not being released by Hasbro), a gallery of photos has been posted up here (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/takara-arms-micron-am16-jet-vehicon-picture-review/25525/).
The Micron is called Igu, and is supposed to be an Iguana.

A flying car, how droll...

Doubledealer
2nd August 2012, 01:35 PM
Not such a fan of the robot colours (needs some silver or something to break up all that pink) but that alt mode is a joy to behold. :) Hoping for a Hasbro release!

Ultra Mackness
3rd August 2012, 07:32 AM
Do we know if there will be a hasbro release? (I hope there is as well!!!)

Tetsuwan Convoy
5th August 2012, 12:28 AM
The Micron is an Iguana and a clever reuse of the micron that comes with the car vehicon (which was a boar), although slightly modified.

I think it looks very nice. Even the ports don't ruin it.

Decepticon
5th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Bought! Not into these Arms micron rubbish though.

Seraphim Prime
5th August 2012, 10:29 AM
Do we know if there will be a hasbro release? (I hope there is as well!!!)

The rumour is that Jet Vehicon will be Takara only. This is based on the Copyright stamp only not having a Hasbro stamp on it, as was with Breakdown.

As we now know, there is difficulty bring Breakdown to US market, so in a similar vein there could be issues bring Jet Vehicon to the non Japanese market.

This is just my own theory now, but I think part of the issue would be that the Jet Vehicon is slightly larger than Hasbro's standard deluxe but smaller than a Voyager, so wouldn't adequately fit in either price bracket and hence is impractical to sell over here.