PDA

View Full Version : Megatron Bust $36 Shipped.

Sky Shadow
21st August 2012, 10:59 AM
I just noticed this - it's Fishpond, so it might not actually happen, but if a G1 Megatron Bust shipped for $35.42 is something you might want, there's nothing to lose - just throw it in your cart and buy it.

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Transformers-Megatron-Bust-Transformers/0699788640227

Ravagecat
21st August 2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up :D just ordered one now.
With the abundance of internet sites out there its good that people like yourself share deals like this with others...big thumbs up!!

UltraMarginal
21st August 2012, 05:08 PM
^what he said

can't beat that price for a bust.

i_amtrunks
21st August 2012, 10:13 PM
If only it was the Rhinox bust... :p

UltraMarginal
21st August 2012, 10:50 PM
If only it was the Rhinox bust... :p

I'd get that for $36 shipped too:cool:

chopstick9558
22nd August 2012, 04:52 PM
yeah great deal, i bought it yesterday.

anyone checked the status of their order? I just checked mine and saw below:

Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse.

We estimate Transformers Megatron Bust will ship to you by 7th October.

An email notification will be sent on dispatch - we are unable to give you any further information about this order right now.

I even paid the extra 99c to have it shipped from a sydney warehouse or something. Looking at the product page again, its sold out already...

anyone else having to wait 1 month for this?

Ultra Mackness
22nd August 2012, 07:24 PM
Sold Out! Damn, I would have picked this up too :(

A good deal for those that nabbed one though.

UltraMarginal
22nd August 2012, 10:31 PM

Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse.

An email notification will be sent on dispatch - we are unable to give you any further information about this order right now.

I even paid the extra 99c to have it shipped from a sydney warehouse or something. Looking at the product page again, its sold out already...

I have the identical text, I don't mind as long as it arrives in one piece.

Ravagecat
23rd August 2012, 08:29 AM

Ha! at least you got a date....look what I got (a big ascii middle finger)

This was sent a day after my order was processed/confirmed and payment sent/recieved. :mad:

Thank you for your order of Transformers Megatron Bust with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit the link below.

www.fishpond.com.au

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again.

Blah Blah Blah....

Oh well...

Sky Shadow
23rd August 2012, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear that, Ravagecat - that's exactly why I included the "it might not actually happen, but... there's nothing to lose" disclaimer. :)

Ravagecat
23rd August 2012, 12:37 PM
Sorry to hear that, Ravagecat - that's exactly why I included the "it might not actually happen, but... there's nothing to lose" disclaimer. :)

All good Sky Shadow...I was more having a go at their out of date shopping cart that clearly doesn't know what stock they have. You win some you lose some :D

Megatron
20th September 2012, 11:37 PM
Looks like it's back in stock, but this time for $67.82 free shipping. Good thing I already have one of these. :cool:

Ultra Mackness
21st September 2012, 07:57 AM
Already sold out (Again!). I luckily managed to order one this time, but a bit disappointed at the higher price point.