PDA

View Full Version : BBTS selling cheap pre-orders for TFCC Jackpot and Circuit

llamatron
24th August 2012, 02:39 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=265&company=0&category=1519

BBTS is taking pre-orders for the upcoming TFCC subscription figures. If people are only interested in some of the less popular figures then their prices are reasonable and the possibility of using the pile of loot should make the shipping far better than what the TFCC charges internationally.

Jackpot - $40
Circuit - $40
Breakdown - $80
Ultra Mammoth - $130
Scourge - $100 (SOLD OUT)
Slipstream - $100 (SOLD OUT)

UltraMarginal
24th August 2012, 03:28 PM
I'm probably most interested in a Jackpot and was considering going for the whole subscription till I noticed this. now I don't know what to do.

Decepticon
24th August 2012, 05:23 PM
Slipstream keeps going in and out of stock so keep an eye on it if you are wanting it. They also had the Club exclusive Depthcharge yesterday. I have them all on preorder now apart from the 2 i dont want(scourge and the elephant).

SuspectimusPrime
25th August 2012, 12:05 PM
I'm probably most interested in a Jackpot and was considering going for the whole subscription till I noticed this. now I don't know what to do.

Slipstream keeps going in and out of stock so keep an eye on it if you are wanting it. They also had the Club exclusive Depthcharge yesterday. I have them all on preorder now apart from the 2 i dont want(scourge and the elephant).

I'm in the same boat at the moment, and it doesn't help with the fact that shipping costs only goes down marginally (some may even consider the drop to be ultra-marginally :p) even if you're considering buying more than one set.

Just MHO, but if you guys are most interested in the lesser priced TFs, there seems to be a good chance that you will be able to offload the more sought after ones (seems to be quite a lot of hype for Scourge/Slipstream) back onto the secondary market or even to another fellow Ozformer. BBTS has placed a good price on Jackpot and Circuit ($40, so about $25-30 less than what you will pay for if you ordered it yourself and paid for their exuberant shipping), but their own shipping does ask for an arm and a leg unless you're going for a larger Pile of Loot.

Numbers-wise: $420 for the whole set, and if plan on reselling two of the heavy hitters for $100+, then the other 4 has essentially costed you $55 each. Scourge has been price pointed by BBTS for $100, but looking at the success of Botcon Ultra Magnus/Optimus Prime, I think he's going to worth a little more. Price would have likely to have gone down, if TFCC allowed for a longer cut-off date, as opposed to just being 3 weeks from the date they annouced the FSS.