PDA

View Full Version : High Moon Studios and Ford Australia: Falcatron Revealed!

KalEl
24th August 2012, 04:47 PM
Details here via Seibertron .com
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/high-moon-studios-and-ford-australia-falcatron-revealed/25667/

Decepticon
24th August 2012, 06:18 PM
Its actually quite good. Is Falcatron the official name cos that sucks! Looks more like a Decepticon to me.

M-bot
24th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Very tempted to see if I can get a model of the car and kitbash myself a Falcatron... since I doubt we'll ever see a toy of him...

kaiden
24th August 2012, 07:10 PM
nice. i would have named him Falconus Prime or Fordimus Prime

Gouki
24th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Reminds me of Skids.

KalEl
24th August 2012, 07:44 PM
nice. i would have named him Falconus Prime or Fordimus Prime

i like falconus prime :D

Decepticon
24th August 2012, 08:20 PM
After looking at it again, I notice it's a 2 door hatchback. Love to see some other cars front ends added to that body.

Sky Shadow
24th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Looks good, and I know Henry Ford was a production and marketing genius, but how the #*@% did he get a Ford onto another planet, millions of years before he was born.

SuspectimusPrime
25th August 2012, 01:29 AM
Falcatron as in Decepticon? Did Swerve from MTMTE come up with the name? :p

Kudos for High Moon for doing something they completely did not need to do - cater to a minority market like the Aussies. Now the real test is getting this guy to materialise in plastic. Preferably not let the marketing/release end up like Chevy Aveo Swerve.

And just because it's totally not too greedy to be pushing it another step or three, have this guy re-released, moulded with Skids' head, and a gun that you can't take out of his hand :p

Yukitora
28th August 2012, 05:36 PM
But you know it wouldn't be right unless there was a Holden as well. Let the real war begin!

However it's kinda neat. Mr Falcatron. Although a more exciting robot mode would have been nice. Kinda boring bot mode. And probably should be a white/blue. Reminds me of my Smokescreen otherwise.

Trent
28th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Looks good, and I know Henry Ford was a production and marketing genius, but how the #*@% did he get a Ford onto another planet, millions of years before he was born.

The man was a champ. There are very few if any businessmen like him anymore. :(

Mr Ford sir! What colours does Falcatron come in?

"It comes in any colour you want, as long as it's black."

:D:p

Slag
28th August 2012, 11:12 PM
After looking at it again, I notice it's a 2 door hatchback. Love to see some other cars front ends added to that body.
Apart from the front end, there's not a hell of a lot of falcon left in there. i still think a ute would've been cool.

Reminds me of Skids.
+1

The man was a champ. There are very few if any businessmen like him anymore. :(

Mr Ford sir! What colours does Falcatron come in?

"It comes in any colour you want, as long as it's black."

:D:p

hehe Nice one.;)
I would like to see it in different colours.

Mr Ed
31st August 2012, 05:11 PM
Agree. The front end is a FG2 XR6 of some sort.

But the rest is different

Horrible paint scheme too

Slag
31st August 2012, 06:41 PM
I can understand they had to FOC it up a bit (Cybertronize it if you will).:p
But it does look like a hatchback or a coupe at best.. It would make a kick-ass Focus.
Anyway, they need to take the next step and make it a usable DLC or a toy or the real thing IMO