PDA

View Full Version : Omega Supreme on his way

Paulbot
25th June 2008, 10:13 AM
I've just had an email from HLJ asking me to pay for my preordered Encore Omega Supreme because it's ready to ship.

Finally! It feels like I've been waiting for ages.

Kyle
25th June 2008, 10:39 AM
That means BT19 and BT20 are on their way as well... :(

My wallet is crying... :o

Robzy
25th June 2008, 07:13 PM
My Omega has just been shipped from them too! :)

I wasn't expecting it actually... HJL have been VERY slow with getting stock in and shipping it - I was surprised it was early (as in - before the official release date)!!! :eek:

I was thinking about cancelling the order and getting it through robot kingdom (too late now), but at least I got it at the early bird price, so in the end it's worked out about the same anyway!

dirge
25th June 2008, 09:06 PM
Mine has also shipped.

BTW Paul, you added a superfluous "r" in the title. I excised it for you :)

Paulbot
25th June 2008, 09:18 PM
But he's extra Supremer :)

(thanks)

Fungal Infection
25th June 2008, 09:56 PM
I got my shipping notice for 1 of the binaltechs (Meister) but the other one (Streak) is listed as a future release and is discontinued. So there's a chance I won't get him - anyone else get this?

SofaMan
25th June 2008, 10:21 PM
I wasn't expecting it actually... HJL have been VERY slow with getting stock in and shipping it - I was surprised it was early (as in - before the official release date)!!! :eek:

I don't know - the shipping date for this one has always been June (and wasn't set back 2 months like Sky Lynx was). It's not really early, except inasmuch as there are still 5 conceivable later dates they could have still shipped it in June. And with preordered stock like this, it's really down to the manufacturer delivering on time rather than the retailer shipping.

I can't wait for mine either though. :)

Robzy
25th June 2008, 11:18 PM
I don't know - the shipping date for this one has always been June (and wasn't set back 2 months like Sky Lynx was). It's not really early, except inasmuch as there are still 5 conceivable later dates they could have still shipped it in June.The official release date for Omega was always June 26th (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/new-stock-photos-of-encore-10-omega-supreme-164633/)! I'm not saying they shipped them out really early, I'm just saying I was surprised HLJ has it in stock on time, let alone a day or so early!

I guess my point really was HLJ actually having stock IN STOCK! :eek::eek: That hasn't happened for a while (at least, not with the stuff I've ordered from them)... for example, I pre-ordered Henkei Starscream and Bumblebee, and they've only JUST got them in stock in the last day or so! Whereas Robot Kingdom got them back in March! :mad:

STL
25th June 2008, 11:35 PM
I've already paid for mine from F2F, only shipping total to wait for which is a relief. Otherwise, I'm pretty screwed atm.

Haven't heard from F2F though and it's not the 26th either so I'm not too fussed.

SofaMan
26th June 2008, 03:24 PM
The official release date for Omega was always June 26th (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/new-stock-photos-of-encore-10-omega-supreme-164633/)! I'm not saying they shipped them out really early, I'm just saying I was surprised HLJ has it in stock on time, let alone a day or so early!

I guess my point really was HLJ actually having stock IN STOCK! :eek::eek: That hasn't happened for a while (at least, not with the stuff I've ordered from them)... for example, I pre-ordered Henkei Starscream and Bumblebee, and they've only JUST got them in stock in the last day or so! Whereas Robot Kingdom got them back in March! :mad:

Well, I stand corrected then :). Truthfully, I only ever saw the release date as 'June', so I was never bothered too much by the day. I must be ordering different stuff to you, because I don't think I've ever experienced those kind of holdups with HLJ. Still, we'll catch up soon and compare notes. :)

Robzy
26th June 2008, 03:29 PM
I must be ordering different stuff to you, because I don't think I've ever experienced those kind of holdups with HLJ.Don't get me started with HLJ... NOT HAPPY with them at the moment!!! :mad::mad:

Still, we'll catch up soon and compare notes. :):D

Zippo
26th June 2008, 06:10 PM
Mine shipped today, along with some BTs.

Fungal Infection
26th June 2008, 06:53 PM
Bloody hell, BT-19 Blue Streak shipped today, the day after they shipped BT-20 Meister. So now I'm paying extra shipping for items which could have been shipped together. :mad: