PDA

View Full Version : More pics of TFPrime Kup, Rumble & Dreadwing

griffin
27th August 2012, 01:26 PM
From HK where they were first spotted (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/pictorial-reviews-transformers-prime-rumble-sergeant-kup-and-dreadwing/25680/), are some more pics of the next Deluxes (Kup & Rumble) and the next Voyager (Dreadwing).

They are all new moulds... and don't those Deluxes look tiny. :(

Zippo
27th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Tiny deluxes is the new norm, these don't look so bad since the rest of the mainline Prime castings are also small. What grinds me is the small Generations figures (but that is another topic)

Do love Dreadwing, hope to find locally or import with Wave 4

liegeprime
27th August 2012, 02:32 PM
New Tf Prime figures are also being sold now in SM Mall of Asia in Philippines. They were being promoted there during the recently done Toy fair. Dreadwing and the other two are sold with "giveaway" items - 3 gold chromed Mechtech weapons.....sigh, how come we never get things like these :(:(:(

SharkyMcShark
27th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Was really sold on the Dreadwing/Skyquake mold til I saw the hands hanging off the back.

Absolutely no excuse for that in 2012, especially on a voyager (or whatever they're called now). It was rubbish enough in 2009 when RotF voyager Starscream did it.

ITZTRU
27th August 2012, 04:26 PM
New Tf Prime figures are also being sold now in SM Mall of Asia in Philippines.

Do you know how much liege? My partner is going to the Phils in two weeks. Should ask her to pick up a Dreadwing for me. Score!

liegeprime
28th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Do you know how much liege? My partner is going to the Phils in two weeks. Should ask her to pick up a Dreadwing for me. Score!

Not sure how much. Just saw it posted in the Toy Photography Group in Facebook and when he was asked where he got it - he replied MOA from the recently finished Toy Expo. Not sure if it is out full blast now in their local retail stores... if not she could prolly find it at Greenhills Shopping Center, where all the toy shops are.

ITZTRU
28th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Not sure how much. Just saw it posted in the Toy Photography Group in Facebook and when he was asked where he got it - he replied MOA from the recently finished Toy Expo. Not sure if it is out full blast now in their local retail stores... if not she could prolly find it at Greenhills Shopping Center, where all the toy shops are.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up man!

Yukitora
28th August 2012, 05:03 PM
Was really sold on the Dreadwing/Skyquake mold til I saw the hands hanging off the back.

Absolutely no excuse for that in 2012, especially on a voyager (or whatever they're called now). It was rubbish enough in 2009 when RotF voyager Starscream did it.

they should make those hands be giving the finger XD then it would be right! :eek: ''eat this!''

Quickstrike
28th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Dammit Hasbro release Ironhide.

Kup with a Bulkhead Knuckle for a Mini-con would make a pretty neat new X-Brawn. Hmm, did I just talk myself into buying Kup?

griffin
3rd September 2012, 12:14 PM
Pictorial reviews of Kup (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-deluxe-sergeant-kup-pictorial-review/25715/) & Rumble (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-deluxe-rumble-pictorial-review/25731/), showing off the new moulds, and all their flaws.