PDA

View Full Version : Fansproject Deluxe Insecticons preorder. TFSource exclusive

Trent
12th September 2012, 08:36 AM
Courtesy of TFW, (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/656336-fansproject-deluxe-insecticons-tfsource-holiday-exclusive.html) Deluxe Insecticons are up for preorder at TFSource. It is stated over there that there will be 1 production run of limited numbers. So once they are gone, they're gone.

There is only 3 members of the team as this is just a repaint/slight remold of the FP Insecticons. They do look good though.

They are due to be released over the holiday period, So end of year. Price is $159 for the set of 3

I preordered 2 sets with the pay later function. So if someone close to me wants to grab the other one and split the shipping, then they are more than welcome. However if no one takes up the offer I'll just cancel one set.

kup
12th September 2012, 10:06 AM
They do look great and I want them.

Disappointing that the are a TFSource exclusive. They are not that friendly when it comes to shipping for International customers and there is only 2 sets limit per customer.

1AZRAEL1
12th September 2012, 10:13 AM
I'll take that second set Trent.

gamblor916
12th September 2012, 10:31 AM
These guys look great though a bit pricey. TFSource don't have the cheapest shipping but everytime I've ordered from them the communication is good and their packaging is bombproof. If I want an absolutely perfect box I'd go with TFSource if I can't get it from HLJ.

Trent
12th September 2012, 11:54 AM
I'll take that second set Trent.

Cool bananas.

SuspectimusPrime
12th September 2012, 10:50 PM
Disappointing that the are a TFSource exclusive. They are not that friendly when it comes to shipping for International customers and there is only 2 sets limit per customer.

I hope further releases don't end up being funneled through any one particular reseller. However it is a good method of building hype for a mould that did not do as well, relative to FP's other releases.

kup
12th September 2012, 11:07 PM
I ordered two sets. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought given the high AU dollar. It came down to just $60 per figure if you order two sets which is cheaper than what the original FP Insecticon set cost me.

gamblor916
13th September 2012, 06:16 AM
I ordered 2 sets as well to reduce shipping.

Ultra Mackness
13th September 2012, 06:50 AM
I ordered 2 sets as well to reduce shipping. Anyone want a set?

Yes please! These look awesome!

swoop
13th September 2012, 07:25 AM
I grabbed a set last night but I'm not 100% certain that I'll keep them. I like the fansproject's insecticons and these recolours look really good but with so much stuff being released now and in the next few months 3rd party stuff like this might need to be pushed aside in favour of official toys

gamblor916
13th September 2012, 07:49 AM
Shipping down to Melbourne would probably negate the savings. If you're still keen I'll do it but bear in mind it might be cheaper to order it yourself.

Yes please! These look awesome!

Trent
13th September 2012, 08:26 AM
I grabbed a set last night but I'm not 100% certain that I'll keep them. I like the fansproject's insecticons and these recolours look really good but with so much stuff being released now and in the next few months 3rd party stuff like this might need to be pushed aside in favour of official toys

Lol. I am the opposite. I'm going to have to skip on the official releases so as to afford the upcoming 3rd party releases :)

fatbot
13th September 2012, 08:28 AM
I ordered two sets. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought given the high AU dollar. It came down to just $60 per figure if you order two sets which is cheaper than what the original FP Insecticon set cost me.

I'll grab the 2nd set if you haven't got someone yet

kup
13th September 2012, 08:41 AM
I'll grab the 2nd set if you haven't got someone yet

Sorry, they are already taken :(

Defcon
13th September 2012, 10:34 AM
As awesome as these are, I think Ill have to pass due to all the masterpieces coming later this year. Just waiting for other surprises. Besides I already have these in the original release, and they are pretty cool, otherwise I would probably jump on these. I have g1 deluxe insecticons on the shelf in insect mode, if I had these guys they would be in robot mode and enhance the display. Awesome for everyone who plan on getting these !

fatbot
13th September 2012, 02:23 PM
ordered, they look great!

Ultra Mackness
13th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Turns put you were right mate. Thanks for being prepared to hold them for me, but I'll get them direct form TFSource :)

Shipping down to Melbourne would probably negate the savings. If you're still keen I'll do it but bear in mind it might be cheaper to order it yourself.