PDA

View Full Version : BBTS unlikely to stock more TF Prime Voyager Dreadwings

AJ_Prime
19th September 2012, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this (mod can move if not) but I have contacted BBTS regarding their out of stock TF Prime Voyager Dreadwings and this is what they said:

"I apologize that our Robots In Disguise Voyager Series 03 - Dreadwing is sold out. At this time it looks like we are not be able to acquire any more of the Robots In Disguise Voyager Series 03 - Dreadwing from our vendors. My best suggestion would be to keep checking our website in case we were to get our hands on a few of the Dreadwing or if one or more were to come through our Vintage Department."

On the upside they also said this regarding RID Deluxe Series 4 Revision 3 - Case of 8 (includes 2 vehicons and the ugly Airachnid):

"I apologize due to our Manufacturers we are not notified when items will be ready until the items are either in transit or have been shipped to our warehouse. It can be difficult to have a specific release date. I apologize again for this issue.
Manufacturers also often experience delays in the production or shipping of products so its hard to establish a specific release date. We will update our listings if more specific release and arrival information is known. Our Robots In Disguise Deluxe Series 04 Revision 03 - Case of 8 is estimated to arrive around October 2012."

theheretic
19th September 2012, 05:42 PM
I missed out of Dreadwing from BBTS too. Had to eBay him. Preordered UM, Thundertron etc today

AJ_Prime
19th September 2012, 08:26 PM
Same here, ebay'd today... Couldn't let that one get away!

Starscream77
20th September 2012, 06:48 PM
Not happy Jan!! I need one of these but the speeding fine I copped on the weekend has killed my spare cash, hope they are still on eBay in a few weeks and prices don't escalate under these circumstances