PDA

View Full Version : Generations FOC Voyager Soundwave in packaging

griffin
25th September 2012, 02:01 PM
A pic has surfaced of the new Voyager Soundwave toy (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-generations-fall-of-cyberteron-voyager-soundwave-inpackage-image/25858/), which is scheduled for January, but could end up coming out before then while TFPrime seems to be going cold with retailers.

Bidoofdude
25th September 2012, 02:07 PM
I have mixed thoughts here on getting it. No doubt it looks fantastic. Hmm. I'm gonna get Screamer and a couple others, (Grimlock) see if it'll fit into my budget with other generations figures. I don't have a classics wave though. Hmm, tough call.

1AZRAEL1
25th September 2012, 02:32 PM
Instant buy. And will probably have to import him. Retailers only seem to have shelfwarming Prime stock. I'd buy it from a store if i knew for certain they would sell it.

Only problem now will be is he will stand a bit taller than wfc megs. Here's wishing for a voyager sized foc megs :D

Starscream77
25th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Getting him for sure, looks like a decent figure

Trent
25th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Pretty keen as I don't currently own a Soundwave.

SkyWarp91
25th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Instant buy. And will probably have to import him. Retailers only seem to have shelfwarming Prime stock. I'd buy it from a store if i knew for certain they would sell it.

Only problem now will be is he will stand a bit taller than wfc megs. Here's wishing for a voyager sized foc megs :D

Not if you put soundwave at the back and megatron at the front and look at them from one angle ala Lord of the Rings lol

SuspectimusPrime
29th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Pre-orders are up on RK (here (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TF2012VOY001-1&lang=us) and here (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TF2012VOY002&lang=us)), with Soundblaster being shortpacked. Priced quite reasonably :)

Trent
29th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Is anyone planning on ordering a case to redistribute? If so i'll pick take a Grimlock and Soundwave.

theheretic
29th September 2012, 07:16 PM
Is anyone planning on ordering a case to redistribute? If so i'll pick take a Grimlock and Soundwave.

I'll be getting one through BBTS. It wouldn't cost any more postage to get a second because I use 'pile of loot' but your not very close to me.

Starscream77
29th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Same here, if anyone is doing Pre orders I will 100% take a Soundwave & Grimlock (he looks awesome)

Trent
29th September 2012, 08:34 PM
I'll be getting one through BBTS. It wouldn't cost any more postage to get a second because I use 'pile of loot' but your not very close to me.

Thanks for the offer but I'll try for someone closer. :)

kup
29th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Edit:

Nevermind, I didn't read the RK posting properly and it's actually for a case of 4.

Zippo
1st October 2012, 05:17 PM
Pretty sure that I will end up picking both Soundwave and Soundblaster as well as Blaster really for the tape bots they come with and less for the 'WFC/FOC' display .. since we have a pretty good in scale Soundwave already for that collection.

Having him as a voyager just seems to be a reason to make the tape bots and add gimmicks. (plus provide a 'case mate' for Grimlock)