PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - G1's original or reissue

spiderken17
29th September 2012, 09:24 PM
OK so i have nearly got all the parts i am after to complete the transformers that i have. I have looked at the toylist and come up with my favourite Transformers that i actually like the toys of.
I am after Originals if i can afford them but will consider Re-issues (i don't really want all Re-issues in my collection). As complete as possible as i really don't want to hunt down more parts (it exhausting :)).
I don't really want to care if it has packaging or not as they will be on display.
I'm after the following G1's -

Autobots -
Optimus Prime - I really only need a good condition cab/robot with fists. I have a gun and don't have room to put the trailer anyway.
Streetwise
Prowl
Jazz
Seaspray

Decepticons -
Sunstorm
Onslaught
Vortex
Blast Off
Starscream
Skywarp
Thudercracker
Ramjet
Thrust
Dirge

I'm also after
Classics Skywarp
Classics Ramjet
Generations Thrust.

Like the other stuff, any help would be appreciated.
Cheers, Ken:D

spiderken17
21st October 2012, 01:05 PM
I have managed to get most of these, i am only after the remaining ones listed above.
I also need parts for the ones i just got listed here
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14176

Cheers, Ken

spiderken17
5th November 2012, 04:41 PM
Got me a Generations Thrust and Swindle and Brawl.

Slag
5th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Hi Ken. What superion parts do you have . I need a fist, LH i'm pretty sure . do you have a spare fist or 2 by any chance. I might have a few seeker parts in my bag of tricks or maybe some brawl bits..:)

spiderken17
6th November 2012, 07:30 AM
I only have the chest plate, waist and left foot (with a score in the back), no fist unfortunately.
I have brawl bits in the mail but still need front undercarriage and missiles for my seekers, also a Skywarp left fist. Cheers