PDA

View Full Version : TF Murial on the Berlin Wall

kristofferrer
1st October 2012, 11:09 AM
I found this iconic artwork on an iconic landmark (the Berlin Wall) whilst i was in Berlin.
(see attachment)

Lint
1st October 2012, 11:11 AM
That is pretty sweet

kristofferrer
1st October 2012, 11:15 AM
That is pretty sweet

i was walking down - and didnt really take notice of it until i saw the his ab-grill ... then i had to step back to check...

said "What the......" to myself - and snapped the photo.

KalEl
1st October 2012, 12:11 PM
thats cool as!

Slag
1st October 2012, 12:18 PM
Awesome!!!

SuspectimusPrime
1st October 2012, 02:57 PM
Sweet!! Maybe someone should do one of those in Melbourne's CBD ;)

Lint
1st October 2012, 03:15 PM
i was walking down - and didnt really take notice of it until i saw the his ab-grill ... then i had to step back to check...

said "What the......" to myself - and snapped the photo.

Love moments like that :cool:

liegeprime
1st October 2012, 06:32 PM
Cool!!:cool::cool:

Trent
1st October 2012, 06:32 PM
That's where that is!!!!!

A bloke I used to work with saw it and took a photo on his Europe trip a few years ago, but wouldn't tell me where it was. He said I'd just have to find it myself. :mad:

Now I know!!

Metallikato
1st October 2012, 09:41 PM
Hmm, I was in Berlin in July, didn't see this one..

liegeprime
1st October 2012, 10:27 PM
That's where that is!!!!!

A bloke I used to work with saw it and took a photo on his Europe trip a few years ago, but wouldn't tell me where it was. He said I'd just have to find it myself. :mad:

Now I know!!

and knowing is half the battle now do to your friend the other half for not telling :D:D:p

kristofferrer
1st October 2012, 10:50 PM
Hmm, I was in Berlin in July, didn't see this one..

It wasn't in the city centre - it was off the main street near the canal.

and knowing is half the battle now do to your friend the other half for not telling :D:D:p

ha!

Hursticon
7th October 2012, 12:48 PM
Das ist gut! - Das ist Grosse Gut!!! :eek::D
That is a stunning piece of work, awesome photo too man! :cool:

Kazza
7th October 2012, 01:35 PM
This is art!!! I hope they preserve it (fix the missing brick from his window/chest)

Trent
7th October 2012, 01:53 PM

I don't work there anymore. Besides, I did in a round about sort of way get him back. His nickname at work is Stickfingers, in reference to me always finding MY tools in HIS tool bag.

Haven't worked with him in 6 years and yet he still has that name.

kristofferrer
8th October 2012, 11:43 AM
Das ist gut! - Das ist Grosse Gut!!! :eek::D
That is a stunning piece of work, awesome photo too man! :cool:s

Thanks man - yeah it was easily a favorite part of my visit to Germany (an food an beer of course).

This is art!!! I hope they preserve it (fix the missing brick from his window/chest)

me too - they usually cycle the artworks on the wall - different people will post their stuff. Some people steal/chip away on the wall to keep as a souvenir (that's probably why he's missing the chest plate).