PDA

View Full Version : 2013 - what release has you most excited?

Starscream77
14th October 2012, 04:50 PM
Hi all
With quite a few releases starting to be named, rumored or hinted at it has sparked my curiosity as to what my fellow board members are most pumped for?
New MPs? Generations? FOC? Reissues?

VERT
14th October 2012, 06:32 PM
Well im excited about lots of 3rd Party stuff... But Hasbro? ... Well I really like the FOC Grimlock and Soundwave. Are me getting more G1 Generations figures? Im not sure we are. Would love to get some Prime figures maybe hasblow might give us wave 3 or 4 or 5 some time one day so we can get the Beast hunter stuff. Takara. All the MPs I cant wait for them.

FORT MAX! just how will I ever pay for you?

Trent
14th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Same as Vert. 3rd Parties are gonna make my bank account cower in terror next year.

HasTak wise, FOC Grimlock, Soundwave and blaster look good. And while I originally no plans to get MP Soundwave, those minion releases are damn tempting…

liegeprime
14th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Encore Fort Max, Platinum Series Omega Supreme..... all the rest Im happy about but the first two I'm really excited!

Bidoofdude
14th October 2012, 09:58 PM
Grimlock, Fort Max, platinum Omega.

KalEl
14th October 2012, 10:42 PM
Max, omega and prime, a heap of 3rd party

GoktimusPrime
14th October 2012, 11:09 PM
Currently:
+ MP Lambor
+ MP Soundwave
+ Encore Fortress Maximus

5FDP
15th October 2012, 09:26 AM
My list is pretty much the same as everybody else - MP Soundwave & Encore Fort Max. Not going to order Soundwave online so I have my fingers and toes crossed that he gets a local release (trying to keep it off the credit card statements ;)).

SuspectimusPrime
15th October 2012, 11:06 AM
Fansproject not-Menasor, Mastermind Creations not-Sixshot + not-Predaking, Fansproject not-Headmasters --(serious wallet trauma by this point)--, then FOC/Generations/GDO/Classics-related stuff.

gantz
15th October 2012, 11:29 AM
MP Soundwave and Omega Supreme

Tober
15th October 2012, 02:56 PM
MP Cassettrons and Black Convoy, FOC Grimlock.

MP-12, 13 and 14 come out this year... Just saying. :)

rocman12
15th October 2012, 06:38 PM
Third party!!!! Can't wait!!!

Lord_Zed
15th October 2012, 06:59 PM
MP Soundwave all the way.

Also in non official land Assaulter.

Defcon
15th October 2012, 07:11 PM
If we are talking next year...
Masterpiece cassette minions both sets, really looking forward to those. Will hold off on MP soundwave though in the hopes of a cheaper hasbro version.
Encore Fortress Maximus giving him strong consideration,
Encore Devastator the new one if the final product entices me.
Third party combiners...keen to see if hasbro does any combiners following the trend of WFC Bruticus, could be anything... Voyagers WFC Grimlock, Blaster... hoping for more voyagers representing other characters, and finally more masterpieces! As far as generations goes I don't believe hasbro will deliver the goods, except some obscure repaints with new heads and no new molds.

1AZRAEL1
15th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Quite a few releases coming that I am struggling to keep up lol.

And on a non TF related eagerly awaiting release, tickets to see Black Sabbath :p

Quickstrike
15th October 2012, 08:42 PM
The Beast Hunters stuff is delightfully crazy. I look forward to it.

A bunch of Generations guys as well but I don't how much of that stuff is next year.

SuspectimusPrime
15th October 2012, 09:45 PM
Third party combiners...keen to see if hasbro does any combiners following the trend of WFC Bruticus, could be anything... Voyagers WFC Grimlock, Blaster... hoping for more voyagers representing other characters, and finally more masterpieces! As far as generations goes I don't believe hasbro will deliver the goods, except some obscure repaints with new heads and no new molds.

More Hasbro combiners would be greatly welcomed - not sure how official this info is, but I read here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_Universe_(video_game)) that the Transformers Universe MMOG has Defensor as a character. And why shouldn't they? Energon made 3 combiners from the same technology :)

Bartrim
16th October 2012, 08:26 AM
Encore Fort Max.

FoC Wreckers.

Jetfire in the sky
18th October 2012, 12:54 AM
Currently:
+ MP Lambor

Can I just confirm that this will be 2013, there are some sellers saying November release. I normally don't do pre-sales but to have an MP 'swipe is a bit too exciting so am keen to do one for him.

Ode to a Grasshopper
18th October 2012, 01:16 AM
I think it's meant to be on the 27th this month.
More info to come when I go out there and buy one, or not.

griffin
18th October 2012, 02:22 AM
It is 2012 (October 27th according to Amazon.jp)... some people are just so excited for it, that they included it in this 2013 topic. With a couple of "big" releases before the end of the year (Soundwave on December 15th), this topic should be okay to include any upcoming 2012 items, as there aren't too many more left.

GoktimusPrime
18th October 2012, 10:10 AM
In that case I'll include United Artfire. That's slated to come out in December, but it may very well be January when I receive it. :)

Megatron
18th October 2012, 10:30 PM
The Asian exclusives DotM Leader Class Starscream and Dark Energon Megatron! For an estimated December release, I'll be preordering! :eek:

And of course MP13 Soundwave!! :D

Hursticon
19th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Too damn many to list, but if it's a Soundwave or remotely related to Soundwave - Then you can bet your skid-plate that it's on my list! :D:cool: