PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox just had a kid - does anyone care?

BigTransformerTrev
18th October 2012, 10:56 AM
Megan Fox just did an announcement on facebook:

We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do. I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.

We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.

Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly.

I hate to say it, but she has gone from being on everyone's lips when in the TF movies (even got a reference in Family Guy) to an actress noone seems to care about anymore. I mean, she even had to announce it on facebook when noone had noticed for several weeks, whereas a couple of years ago the press would have been all over it.

Personally, I have no real issue with her. While not brilliant her acting was not completely atrocious in the movies and she was enjoyable to look at. And I hope her and her family do well and she loves the hell out of her kid.

But whereas she was the postergirl for Transformer fans for a while, I'm not sure any of us really care anymore (and yet I did this post lol). Do any of you?

Trent
18th October 2012, 12:04 PM
If I said I cared… I'd be lying. But then I never cared much for her as an actor. She looks alright, but that is the ONLY thing she has going for her.

Cat
18th October 2012, 01:53 PM
She's a real person?

All this time I thought she was a poor CGI creation...

Accel
18th October 2012, 01:54 PM
...poor kid must have had no room to move while she was pregnant D:

5FDP
18th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Myth busted (http://www.meganfoxisaman.com/)!

Deonasis
18th October 2012, 03:10 PM
Myth busted (http://www.meganfoxisaman.com/)!Haha, nice link text! I think some of those pics disprove the websites theory more than provide evidence for it lol.

Congrats to her!

kup
18th October 2012, 06:29 PM
...poor kid must have had no room to move while she was pregnant D:

I would say poor kid in general.

In 16-20 years time, expect to see him in an episode of COPS.

The_Damned
18th October 2012, 08:25 PM
I would say poor kid in general.

In 16-20 years time, expect to see him in an episode of COPS.

that is very judgemental, she might make a very nice mother as becoming a parent can change a person

Sam
18th October 2012, 09:35 PM
I don't really care, not because I hate her or anything, just that I don't know her or follow her films.

Personally, I have no real issue with her (other than as an athiest it really bugs me when people thank god for biological processes and say that they hope god blesses me - I don't need the love of your imaginary friend!). While not brilliant her acting was not completely atrocious in the movies and she was enjoyable to look at. And I hope her and her family do well and she loves the hell out of her kid.

And I find it really annoying when an atheist has to take what is meant as a personal and well-wishing comment into grounds for being "offended".

I work and meet with people who mock the intellectual and rational capabilities of religious people every so often, I just ignore them and don't feel the need to vent my frustration. You could try doing the same when people wish that God blesses you. :p

Lord_Zed
18th October 2012, 11:53 PM
Apparently despite claims to the contrary enough nerds care about Megan Fox that this thread has 10 posts.:p

Congrats to Megan Fox, perhaps now she can concentrate on parenthood and fade into obscurity and get it down to four posts.

BigTransformerTrev
19th October 2012, 09:30 AM
And I find it really annoying when an atheist has to take what is meant as a personal and well-wishing comment into grounds for being "offended".

I work and meet with people who mock the intellectual and rational capabilities of religious people every so often, I just ignore them and don't feel the need to vent my frustration. You could try doing the same when people wish that God blesses you. :p

Errr.... the main point of this was whether Megan Fox is still a relevant person to Transformer fans or not, not theology. I did admittedly pop in parenthesise a personal gripe, and despite the fact you say you don't feel the need to vent, you seem to have focused and vented more on that small comment than the point of the thread itself. Now I COULD go into here how you should perhaps consider WHY people mock the intelletual and rational capabilities of religious people, but then you and I will end up in some kind of giant, bitter debate which will make us both angry and upset and this is a forum to disuss our beloved Transformers - not thrash out our differing personal beliefs. So I will back off this topic completely and the only thing I will say is I don't go up to Christians, Muslims etc and say 'Primus bless you' beause I know they wouldn't appreciate it, so perhaps they can show me the same consideration, because a LOT of people don't believe in that stuff and don't want to hear about it.

Bartrim
19th October 2012, 09:44 AM
Gentle reminder guys. Unresolvable topics like religion are forbidden on Ozformers as it is... unresolvable.

Moderator hat off.

I hope this baby will help make Megan Fox a better person and not the spoilt brat that got axed from DOTM.

BigTransformerTrev
19th October 2012, 09:49 AM
Gentle reminder guys. Unresolvable topics like religion are forbidden on Ozformers as it is... unresolvable.

Moderator hat off.

I hope this baby will help make Megan Fox a better person and not the spoilt brat that got axed from DOTM.

Sorry Bartrim (looks down and suitably repentant), I'll be good :)

Megatron
19th October 2012, 09:53 AM
Love her or hate her, Megan Fox is now a part of Transformers history.

I care that she had a kid as much as I would care for any person that I have not personally met that has had a kid. Good luck and best wishes to her.

Oh by the way! Speaking of Megan Fox, I have 3 commemorative coins that I received by mistake (no not silver or anything of high value). How they got my order mixed up with Megan Fox instead of Megatron I don't know? lol. Anyway, if anyone wants one, just let me know and I'll post one to you.

aaron2
27th October 2012, 05:18 PM
no one cares actually...but she is a part of transformers plus hot enough to be remember for her role for the same....so any news realted to her is big in itself!

Megatran
12th April 2016, 05:12 PM
... and a third one is on the way.

Best wishes to her & her family.

Ralph Wiggum
12th April 2016, 05:22 PM
Do I care? No.

Was she hot in Transformers? Hell yes.

Does she still appeal to my animal urges? Eh.

I've moved on :) Scarlett Johannsen, Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot, take your pick :D

Ploughmans Lunch
12th April 2016, 07:52 PM
Jeeeeesus christ you people.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
12th April 2016, 08:00 PM
Who's Megan Fox? :confused:

Samantha Fox FTW!!!!! :D

CyberiusPrime
12th April 2016, 10:15 PM
If I said I cared… I'd be lying. But then I never cared much for her as an actor. She looks alright, but that is the ONLY thing she has going for her.

Honestly even the look are ok.

When she starred in TMNT the movie, there are times when she tries to smile and jolts her head, it looks like someone gave her an electric shock.

shockNwave
12th April 2016, 10:16 PM
Do I care? No.

Was she hot in Transformers? Hell yes.

Does she still appeal to my animal urges? Eh.

I've moved on :) Scarlett Johannsen, Olivia Wilde, Gal Gadot, take your pick :D

Megan is a pretty face just like Scarlett Johannsen and Jennifer Lawrence but the difference is that Scarlett and Jenny are great actors.

Oh how I wish Black Widow and Mystique would go head to head in a movie but sadly it won't happen.:(

CHILENO20
12th April 2016, 10:39 PM
In a word, no. But good luck to all the mums out here regardless.

ZoonMaster5000
13th April 2016, 01:31 AM
I thought she was pregnant with her first child! Just shows how much interest I've been taking in her. As long as her children are brought up with good morales I don't care what she does.

Lint
13th April 2016, 08:14 AM
Look on the bright side, she can't possibly be a worse mother than she is an actress.

CoRDS
13th April 2016, 08:45 AM
does it transform?

BruiseLee
13th April 2016, 09:34 AM
does it transform?

Do any of the other parents here want to take this question? I'm still too sleep deprived to answer this civilly. :p

prjkt
13th April 2016, 11:36 AM
From sleeping angel to sh*t generating terror with ear splitting shriek super power.

Yes.

millhouse
13th April 2016, 12:26 PM
I don't care.

That said, apart from artists/actors I have a significant interest in, I wouldn't care anyway. Happy for her? Sure. Anything more than that? Nah.

drifand
13th April 2016, 12:28 PM
Scarlett Johannsen was here in Australia lately and boy I don't recognise her at all. And I mean you will not know is her.

Samtron
13th April 2016, 09:00 PM
And in other news, lots of other women also gave birth.

Jenko21
14th April 2016, 12:26 AM
Oh how I wish Black Widow and Mystique would go head to head in a movie but sadly it won't happen.:(

Clothing will not be needed to film this scene!!! SHAAAAAWING

Paulbot
14th April 2016, 08:18 AM
I think Rebecca Romijn is too busy with her TV show. But really how do we know Mystique wasn't in Winter Soldier or Iron Man 2... She could be there in disguise as literally any character in any Marvel movie. ;)

BigTransformerTrev
14th April 2016, 09:17 AM
I think Rebecca Romijn is too busy with her TV show. But really how do we know Mystique wasn't in Winter Soldier or Iron Man 2... She could be there in disguise as literally any character in any Marvel movie. ;)

I'm pretty sure that she was pretending to be Bubba in the Forrest Gump movie and was the dead guy in Weekend at Bernies. And in a galaxy far, far away she was pretending to be a droid called C3PO ;)

Megatran
14th April 2016, 01:52 PM
^ Wilson in Cast Away.

UltraMarginal
14th April 2016, 04:46 PM
^ Wilson in Cast Away.

that was ODO.

I don't really care when any star has kids/gets married etc, i'm not really that interested in that side of the film industry. all the same I hope they are a healthy happy family, just like I hope that for any child that comes into this scary place we call reality.

Megatran
21st July 2017, 05:02 PM
I'm just gonna leave this article here. She is a Transformer star after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/style/megan-fox-makes-fans-go-wild-with-her-racy-lingerie-selfie-please-post-more/ar-AAowkFY?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Megatran
3rd August 2017, 05:02 PM
She's the Transformers star. Does anyone care.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/megan-fox-sparks-fan-fury-with-4-year-old-sons-dress-another-hollywood-weirdo-mom/ar-AApkEak?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout