View Full Version : S.h.Figuarts Sailormoon

Accel
25th October 2012, 05:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Uzxg7.jpg

<3

revealed at Tamashii Nations 2012 this weekend

liegeprime
26th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Oooh, nice!, does it come with her cat? Wonder if they'll do the other Sailor stars as well. Watched the series til its 3rd incarnation but grew tired of it once they started showing too many other characters with "galactic" powers wotnot - men that transform into women or do they just look like women in their power suits? Anyways this is nice!

Tetsuwan Convoy
26th October 2012, 06:59 PM
Yeh, woot|! I juts grabbed some of the super sentai figuarts and I am impressed at their design, the thought of some Sailor Moon figs is pretty cool. Although, I'd only get Moon and Mercury.

I did see a mention somewhere that they had plans for Hurricane Polymer, Tekkaman, Cashern and one other whose name escapes me now... I was intrigued by Polymer, but more interested in the fact that all the characters listed were Tatsunoko characters.

Which means, chance of Gachaman (Battle of the Planets/G-Force)?

HELL YEAH! I'd BUY them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll!

VGMStudios
27th October 2012, 08:49 AM
Argh! You should go read the article at tomopop where this image was taken from.
I don't know why ppl don't credit their sources!

Vgm out...

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Well, it was also on tamashii nations facebook page too...

jena
28th October 2012, 09:47 PM
I'm more excited about the Chibi-Arts Sailor Moon, she's adorable

Quickstrike
28th October 2012, 09:55 PM
How many of them will be Web exclusives? I'm going to say most of them!

Either way, Sailor Mars please thanks.

Autocon
28th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Asain is very cute:D

Accel
28th October 2012, 10:09 PM
Argh! You should go read the article at tomopop where this image was taken from.
I don't know why ppl don't credit their sources!

Vgm out...

This was taken from the Tamashii Nations twitter account during the event :/