PDA

View Full Version : BBTS overstock clearance

Bartrim
30th October 2012, 07:58 AM
BBTS are having another overstock clearance sale. There are some really good prices there if anyone hasn't picked up the first wave of FoC toys yet, or some KREO or even Piranacon is going pretty cheap.:)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=10877

Sky Shadow
30th October 2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks B - got myself some bargains. Before shipping, anyway. :)

Bartrim
30th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks B - got myself some bargains. Before shipping, anyway. :)

Yeah unfortunately it's not clearance pricing on shipping:p

Outback
31st January 2013, 12:45 PM
Might as well, a good deal on Piranhacon.

Bidoofdude
31st January 2013, 12:57 PM
That Piranhacon has been around for a while and I'm thinking I might bite on this one, seeing as it would make a good edition to my G1 Collection.
Stepper's not bad either.

liegeprime
31st January 2013, 01:07 PM
That Piranhacon has been around for a while and I'm thinking I might bite on this one, seeing as it would make a good edition to my G1 Collection.
Stepper's not bad either.

Yup that Piranahcon has been on that price for a few months now. 6 figures for $40 is a great bargain. I got mine at the same price months ago. I guess they thought it would be a massive sell so they overstocked but clearly not a lot of people picked up on it. But to lessen the impact of their shipping cost, best to put it in your POL first and every now and then add to it. I had mine pile up to 6 months before I had it delivered. That price for stepper is already quite significantly reduced from the price I got him before. Good Bargain!

Thanks for sharing Bartrim!

BigTransformerTrev
31st January 2013, 01:10 PM
Might as well, a good deal on Piranhacon.

I made the mistake of buying Piranahcon in Minotaur in Melbourne 3 or 4 years ago for around $110 :o- many's the time I have lamented shopping in that store instead of online. :(

The last BBTS clearance sale I picked up a TFPrime Voyager Starscream for $15 :D