PDA

View Full Version : Shapeways GROUP order

theheretic
3rd November 2012, 01:37 PM
Hi guys. With Shapeways now back online I am planning on ordering a few of Ariel/fakebusker83's TF weapons and as the shipping rate is high I thought I'd see if anyone else wants to order with me and save some postage costs.

EDIT: been talking to Ariel and there are a few models coming that I want to wait for. So I will not be ordering anything for a while.

SuspectimusPrime
4th November 2012, 02:27 AM
It's a good idea seeing how they do have a shipping cap - especially for anybody that's only interested in one or two less expensive accessories and who may be deterred by shipping :)

What's new in the pipeline with Ariel? :D

theheretic
4th November 2012, 04:40 PM
FoC weapons! They may take a while though.

kup
4th November 2012, 07:17 PM
I only want the Megatron WFC mace (parts 1 & 2) and the Pyro head.

theheretic
5th November 2012, 09:26 AM
I only want the Megatron WFC mace (parts 1 & 2) and the Pyro head.

If your going to get the mace you should go all out and get THESE (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/677772-wfc-megatrons-annihilating-appendages-shapeways.html) too

kup
5th November 2012, 09:48 AM
If your going to get the mace you should go all out and get THESE (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/677772-wfc-megatrons-annihilating-appendages-shapeways.html) too

I like the concept but don't like how they end up looking like Gorilla arms.

I now that due to the crappy hands, WFC by default can't hold the mace but I was thinking that perhaps I could mod the handle somehow to make it fit into his girly hands.

Edit:

NO, THE MODEL SHOWN IN THE PICTURES WILL NOT BE THE ONE YOU WILL RECEIVE
I have updated the model so that the arms will not appear so long and gangly.
Megatron will be more proportionate than how he appears here.

I just read the above and I am curious to see the improvement.

theheretic
5th November 2012, 12:28 PM
Yeah I haven't seen an updated picture of them yet AND if I was to order them I'd have to get frosted ultra detail or atleast detail and I don't want to spend that much and not know what it's going to come out looking like.

Cat
8th November 2012, 08:19 PM
For those interested in the Prime Ratchet to IDW First Aid Shapeways kit, there's a proper molded kit coming out soon by Beelzeboss, with the same general idea, but with extra weapons.

It'll probably be about the same price, have extra accessories, be nice and smooth and not grainy or brittle, and it'll be already painted.

Sutton
26th February 2013, 08:04 PM
For those interested in the Prime Ratchet to IDW First Aid Shapeways kit, there's a proper molded kit coming out soon by Beelzeboss, with the same general idea, but with extra weapons.

It'll probably be about the same price, have extra accessories, be nice and smooth and not grainy or brittle, and it'll be already painted.

Personally I'm looking for one that turns him into G1 Ratchet. There's a head you can buy but I'd like the chest altered too.