PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Mobile game pre-registration

griffin
5th November 2012, 01:52 PM
Not sure if this is a region-exclusive thing, or global (since I don't have a phone that accommodates these sorts of things to find out).

It's a game on mobile devices (Apple and Android), called "Transformers Legends", featuring Gen1/Classicverse characters & forms. (although, Optimus looks like its from TFPrime, so could be like the original Universe toyline - with characters plucked out from multiple eras)

It's free, and you can sign up now (http://transformers-legends.com/) to be notified when it launches.

Cat
6th November 2012, 12:53 PM
This has been up for a few months now.

I want THAT Megatron as a toy.

It's a perfect solution to the unusable gun mode.

UltraMarginal
6th November 2012, 01:33 PM
This has been up for a few months now.

I want THAT Megatron as a toy.

It's a perfect solution to the unusable gun mode.

Which megatron are you talking about, all I see is a classics style Hound, Prime style Prime and Fall Of Cybertron style Ravage.

Cat
7th November 2012, 08:55 AM
There had been more art on there previously.

There was a G1 Razorsaw, and an awesome silver tank Megatron, that gave us the classic G1 robot mode still.

I've got the pics here on my phone. Just got to work out how to best put them here, seeing Photobucket doesn't make it easy.

Edit: First post here: http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89611

Jaisun
8th December 2012, 11:20 AM
I started playing this a couple of days ago, is anyone else playing? My username is Jaisun80 if anyone wants to add me for Ally points etc =o) I didn't think I'd like playing a card game, but the art is so nice, it makes me want to keep unlocking more!

Bidoofdude
8th December 2012, 12:50 PM
I can't seem to find it.

UltraMarginal
8th December 2012, 06:04 PM
I have downloaded it to my phone but cannot get it to work, it says the sd card is full or unaccessable and there's nearly 10 Gigs of space and no other program has a problem accessing it. looks good though there is a link to a whole tonne of pictures on Seibertron (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-legends-mobile-device-game-released-overseas-lots-of-images-and-gameplay-review/26343/)

kup
8th December 2012, 11:41 PM
I have been playing it this evening on Android and the game is exclusively G1.

The game is very simplistic but fun (although repetitive). The biggest appeal however is the beautiful artwork on what appears to be much of the G1 crew including Deluxe Insecticons as well as rarely used tape characters like Slugfest and Overkill. I am very happy about this as it is always good to see characters beyond the same old boring 'geewun' crew, specially in beautiful artwork such as this!

The artwork is a modern in detail but inspired by a retro style. It is a nice update on G1 characters while still maintaining an old 80s feel to it. Most of the characters that have Classics toys seem to borrow heavily from their designs. Such characters include Tracks, Mirage, Scourge, Sunstreaker, etc.

kaiden
9th December 2012, 01:46 AM
I started playing this a couple of days ago, is anyone else playing? My username is Jaisun80 if anyone wants to add me for Ally points etc =o) I didn't think I'd like playing a card game, but the art is so nice, it makes me want to keep unlocking more!

added you.

I really like how a lot of the art is based on the more recent toys. unfortunately i've already finished the game.

Burn
9th December 2012, 05:02 PM
If people want to add me -> dilborgenator

Anyone experiencing lag/connection problems with it today?

Skript
10th December 2012, 09:09 AM
heaps burn, :(
also the gui doesn't seem to update times

Bartrim
10th December 2012, 09:27 AM
Can't find it :(

reillyd
10th December 2012, 12:17 PM
Gee I wish the iOS version was out yet for Australia

Burn
13th December 2012, 10:37 PM
It's been released to the rest of the world (Android anyway). I had to update to the newest version.

Definitely some tweaking and refinement done.

griffin
15th December 2012, 12:11 AM
Heaps of pics (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-legends-mobile-device-game-now-available-in-the-us/26376/), for anyone interested.

griffin
23rd December 2012, 11:59 PM
For anyone playing the Transformers Legends game, there is a special Insecticon Event (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-legends-mobile-device-game-limited-time-event-harvest-of-the-insecticons/26422/)on the horizon (or was on).

tinyJazz
23rd April 2013, 12:04 AM
Hey, remember this thing?

Planet Iacon reports (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=496681323731146&set=a.193516854047596.45210.190726147660000&type=1&theater) that the iOS version is now available in the Malaysian itunes store.

Not long now, maybe. ugghh :/ At least before the current event ends please!

drahsrebu
25th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Just received an email say that this is now available on the App Store. All i can say is about bloody time!!!!

BigTransformerTrev
26th April 2013, 01:15 PM
Just received an email say that this is now available on the App Store. All i can say is about bloody time!!!!

Yeah, I got the email last night and downloaded it for free on myiPhone 5 today. User name BIGANGRYTREV is anyone feels like a battle when I'm on ;)

I love when you start it up after being closed for a while you get the old emblem coming out, spinning and going back (Da na na na na NA) and the artwork is awesome! I downloaded about 60 of the pics onto my PC at home. Would definetly by an artbook of them. Some pics, like some of the Constructicons in vehicle mode, are the best artistic representations of these G1 characters I have ever seen!

So far only played one level. Shockwave taught me the basic in's and outs, Skywarp became my team captian and I've had a battle with Swoop while locating Scavenger. Can't wait for the work day to be over so I can fiddle round with this app (presuming I can stop playing Bad Piggies long enough to do so :D)

Bidoofdude
26th April 2013, 08:45 PM
Downloaded it on my computer (itunes) but my stupid Gen 2 ipod doesn't have 4.3 ios, only 4.2.1. :mad::(
The worst part is, it's so close! :mad::p