PDA

View Full Version : FP Assaulter gallery

Ode to a Grasshopper
6th November 2012, 07:59 AM
Lots of Assaulter pics at tformers.com (http://tformers.com/transformers-fansproject-wb003-warbot-assaulter-in/18825/news.html).

Looks sweet.

lcz128
6th November 2012, 05:49 PM
Very nice! Totally looking forward to when this is released. (No shots of the bonus little vehicles though? :()

liegeprime
7th November 2012, 07:05 AM
ooooh awesome!! I like how theyve managed to incorporate both faces by making the flip up helmet and the weapons looks really nice. Although the back looks bare and meh, that's not much of an issue. We're not gonna display it on it's back anyhow heheheheh.:p

NOw Im hoping they come out with their Version of Blitzwing. :D:D

gdmetro
7th November 2012, 03:33 PM
Hmm.. Anyone know where to preorder this? Or is it just from Fansproject Core?

Trent
7th November 2012, 07:02 PM
Hmm.. Anyone know where to preorder this? Or is it just from Fansproject Core?

It's a wide release so BBTS, TFSource, etc have it. But not RK.

Hursticon
8th November 2012, 08:13 PM
Argh! - Never enough money or never the right listing time... Assaulter looks bloody incredible though, some hella Macross homaging going on there! :cool:

Deceptic_Optic
14th November 2012, 06:09 AM
Now Available at BBTS (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FPJ10028&mode=retail)

Tallestblue
15th November 2012, 11:15 PM
Huh. i wonder when those of us who ordered fron FP directly are getting ours? :mad:

kup
15th November 2012, 11:58 PM
Huh. i wonder when those of us who ordered fron FP directly are getting ours? :mad:

FP Core doesn't have a good history of reliability unfortunately. It appears that the order I have made is misplaced. Although I have the paypal receipt proving that I have made the order, it is not acknowledged at all on their site and apparently all orders have already been sent with email notifications which I have not received!

I have already emailed them and posted about it on their site. I am hoping to get this fixed and not miss out.

If I were FP, I would drop FPcore, they are unreliable and give them a bad name.

liegeprime
16th November 2012, 06:59 AM
FP Core doesn't have a good history of reliability unfortunately. It appears that the order I have made is misplaced. Although I have the paypal receipt proving that I have made the order, it is not acknowledged at all on their site and apparently all orders have already been sent with email notifications which I have not received!

I have already emailed them and posted about it on their site. I am hoping to get this fixed and not miss out.

If I were FP, I would drop FPcore, they are unreliable and give them a bad name.

Oh nooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek:!!

grimlock531
16th November 2012, 08:26 AM
Received my order from FPC this morning. nice suprise, didn't expect it to arrive anytime soon or at all.

I didn't recieve an email notification, no updates or records on their FPC website about the order.

So hopefully other people not recieving any updates from FPC will be recieving their orders soon too.

Shipping stamp dated 8th Nov, haven't had the chance to open and inspect yet though.

kup
16th November 2012, 01:55 PM
Oh nooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek:!!

At least I received this from them:

I looked into this and it seems that the root of the issue is somehow the site got stuck in payment process for some reason. So the order was never marked paid. I've looked up your order in paypal and everything has been paid, so we will get this expedited and shipped right away.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for supporting our community!

Fans Project Core Staff

I am hoping that they do indeed send us our shipment soon.

kup
18th November 2012, 06:03 PM
Better news on this front:

Just wanted to give you an update on your order. It will be shipped out via priority mail international so it should arrive quickly.

Thanks for supporting our community!

Fans Project Core Staff

kup
20th November 2012, 04:15 PM
According to the fpcore site, our order has been sent. However no email about it!

liegeprime
20th November 2012, 09:24 PM
According to the fpcore site, our order has been sent. However no email about it!

okaaay, so now it's more of a wait and see then? Anyways, hopefully it arrives quick. Thanks for organizing the group order kup.

lcz128
20th November 2012, 09:40 PM
FP Core has been good actually- They shipped mine out on the 14th apparently (or at least that's when their notfication got sent to me... and ended up in my spam) and it promptly arrived on Sunday (18th..)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/lcz128_photos/2KK_Blog/5301D364-9612-4772-86A1-890ABAE3B74C-20963-00000D6996B0AF30.jpg
AWESOME stuff!

1orion2many
20th November 2012, 10:03 PM
:confused:This figure doesn't doesn't excite me and I'm not sure why:confused:

kup
20th November 2012, 10:42 PM
:confused:This figure doesn't doesn't excite me and I'm not sure why:confused:

You kind of have to be into Broadside's more IDW/random cartoon toy appearance as well as futuristic Sci-Fi vehicles.

Tallestblue
21st November 2012, 01:41 AM
You kind of have to be into Broadside's more IDW/random cartoon toy appearance as well as futuristic Sci-Fi vehicles.

It's true. There's just something about Assaulters' Jet mode i dig. I like the whole "Macross" Vibe of the carrier mode...but the Jet mode..whoa mama.

1orion2many
21st November 2012, 06:05 PM

I don't mind futuristic Sci-Fi vehicles so that's not it, At least I don't think it is. I'll look at more pics to see what I have issue with.

kup
21st November 2012, 06:07 PM
I don't mind futuristic Sci-Fi vehicles so that's not it, At least I don't think it is. I'll look at more pics to see what I have issue with.

Are you into Macross? The style of the alt modes are clearly inspired (at least in part) by that series of designs.