PDA

View Full Version : Target Toy Sale July 24 - Aug 3

jaydisc
1st July 2008, 09:31 PM
Priceless Catalog online:

http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=1186099349606&pageview=two&gotopage=40

As expected:

MP4
Animated Deluxes!!!
Movie Voyagers
Animated 2-pack
Ultimate BB (cyclinder)

plus:
SWTFs Darth Vader/Death Star
SWTFs Millenium Falcon
SWTFs Basic figures
DS Movie Game (Auto & Decep versions)
Wii Movie Game
PS2 Movie Game
Xbox Movie Game
Movie Optimus Bubblebath

Price list can be found here:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=31885&postcount=13

i_amtrunks
2nd July 2008, 09:58 AM
This years sales have been very lacklustre, more of a clearance sale for the movie stock. At least Target will have Animated Deluxes for sale.

STL
2nd July 2008, 10:09 AM
Hrm.. at least Deluxes will be cheap. :rolleyes:

And I'll need to rebuy MP04 too at the discounted price.

sifun
2nd July 2008, 10:19 AM
hoping they just have the "New" and not have mp04 on sale. ;)

Pick me up animtated stuff!

iceburn
2nd July 2008, 10:33 AM
hoping they just have the "New" and not have mp04 on sale. ;)

Pick me up animtated stuff!

I'll trade in for you if I do find 2 more on sale

llamatron
2nd July 2008, 11:28 AM
I hope that Universe Deluxes will sneak out onto the shelves in time.

Also, that Lego Batman Joker/Tumbler set had better start showing up soon.

Kyle
2nd July 2008, 11:31 AM

According to Lego's Aussie catalog it'll be August. Such a long wait... :(

piratescratch
2nd July 2008, 11:36 AM
I hope that Universe Deluxes will sneak out onto the shelves in time.

I've seen that set in a Target here (Melbourne) a good couple of weeks back. Sadly though I'm not wow'd by the new Batman sets so I'll be giving them a miss.

Sadly the Target toy sale has nothing I want. K-Mart has the new Lego City Coast Guard sets, Big W has the new Lego Castle sets. Target on the other hand (according to their online catalogue) only has one new Lego set which is the 2006 massive Boeing which I'm not terribly interested in.

Tetsuwan Convoy
3rd July 2008, 12:36 AM
Its strikes me as odd, that I can zip down to Both Target and Kmart to buy an TF Animated DVD for about $17 and the cartoon hasn't even shown up on the TV yet.

Crazy? Or just me?

Kyle
3rd July 2008, 02:45 AM
I pre-ordered the DVD from JB, they haven't given me a call yet... :p

Robzy
4th July 2008, 04:50 PM
Its strikes me as odd, that I can zip down to Both Target and Kmart to buy an TF Animated DVD for about $17 and the cartoon hasn't even shown up on the TV yet.

Crazy? Or just me?Yeah, it's strange! My friend bought it a couple of days ago...

I'm going to buy the US DVDs tho, because the next Aussie one only contains 4 episodes (http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/801181) and not the full season!!! :mad:

Tetsuwan Convoy
5th July 2008, 12:52 AM
Yeah, it's strange! My friend bought it a couple of days ago...

I'm going to buy the US DVDs tho, because the next Aussie one only contains 4 episodes (http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/801181) and not the full season!!! :mad:

Yeh, I ordered the season 1 box set from amazon.

Australis rarely gets good box set releases of cartoons. SOnic X for example! 3 eps per dvd and I just found out there are 10 seasons! YES 10!:eek:

iceburn
10th July 2008, 03:53 PM
Price list is out....

http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/imageicon/TRG/Prod/J00002713/C_002/Page_040/TRG_PROD_J00002713_C_002_R01_040_PFP.JPG

MP04 - $179.99
Movie Voyagers - $19.99 1/2 price
Animated Deluxes - $19.99
Animated 2pack - $34.99

sifun
10th July 2008, 03:58 PM
voyagers at 20 bucks. GG A!@##
Must price match animated voyagerssss
Wouldn't mind a 20 dollar movie incinerator.. if i could find one.

i_amtrunks
10th July 2008, 04:19 PM
So what was more or less expected for the figures.

Bet there will be alot of confusion with people (read: parents) grabbing Animated Voyagers thinking they too will be $20.

autobreadticon
10th July 2008, 04:29 PM
can you price match at target?

Paulbot
10th July 2008, 04:40 PM
Disappointed on the MP4 price. I was hoping for a 20% off discount instead of a 15% off one. I wonder if I can wait until Target has 20% off all toys. It was fine when the first Hasbro version of MP Prime was out but these days... I don't know.

Animated Deluxes are what I expected, 20% off their regular price.

I do have some MISB Movie Voyagers repaints which are now going back to Big W.

llamatron
10th July 2008, 06:09 PM
Oh wow, MP-04 is an epic dissapointment. Easy pass.

$20 Voyagers is impressive!

and $20 Animated Deluxes ain't bad. I hope they get wave 3 in before the sale is over, but I doubt it.

Robzy
10th July 2008, 06:16 PM
Cool! I like those Animated prices!!!

MP-04 price is not great at all, tho...:(

Zippo
10th July 2008, 07:19 PM
Stop yah moaning. Least you get impressive discounts over there.
Never seen a 1/2 price transformer in New Zealand. And definatly no Japanese exclusives

Robzy
10th July 2008, 07:43 PM
Stop yah moaning. Least you get impressive discounts over there.
Never seen a 1/2 price transformer in New Zealand. And definatly no Japanese exclusivesHehe... sorry Zippo! :) We will try and remember those less fortunate ;)

STL
10th July 2008, 10:17 PM
can you price match at target?

Yup.

But this is a Target catalogue. It'll make it harder to price-match voyagers unfortunately. To Punish and Enslave, if you can't, you should probably hold out for that Movie Evac Voyager.

STL
10th July 2008, 10:19 PM
I do have some MISB Movie Voyagers repaints which are now going back to Big W.

+1!

jaydisc
10th July 2008, 10:23 PM
Basically, if you grab yourself a catalog, it means EVERY STORE has $20 Movie Voyagers :D

STL
10th July 2008, 10:26 PM
Basically, if you grab yourself a catalog, it means EVERY STORE has $20 Movie Voyagers :D

But availability at K-Mart, TRU and Myer are terrible. We're at the tail-end now. Only Target still stock the movie line heathily and a few Toy Kingdoms. The others have gotten off the ship. If u need something, hold onto it and refund at a later date.

jaydisc
10th July 2008, 10:36 PM
True true true. I might have to stoop to your level and grab an Offroad Ironhide, as that's seemingly the only wave around. :p (or NOT!)

Oh, if only Premium Blackout & Ironhide magically showed up.

griffin
11th July 2008, 01:10 AM
TRU were a good place for Evac, and BigW. Both should price match to the Target catalogue for you to get it for $20.

JuzMel
11th July 2008, 10:30 AM
I reckon $179 for MP-04 is good enough for me, considering iceburn and I bought ours from RK for US$199 each not including postage yet, I wished we could refund ours and buy from Target, I'll be happy enough. And yeah $20 for voyagers and deluxes are good, thats IF they even have any voyagers on the shelves.

autobreadticon
11th July 2008, 12:22 PM
How is the availability of mudflap/inferno in target stores?

i_amtrunks
11th July 2008, 12:33 PM
Pretty Low. :p

Inferno and Mudflap are TRU exclusives.

sanbot
11th July 2008, 03:28 PM
Whats wrong with the MP04 price. Just doing a quick search on the internet and most prices seem to be > $199.

iceburn
11th July 2008, 03:43 PM
just that most of us felt that it will be up to 20% sale price
from $199.99 to $159.99. it ended up with just 10% off, making it $179.99

all our hopes have gone down the drain. still a good price though and am most likely to keep my spare with the $20 returned.

sanbot
11th July 2008, 03:51 PM
just that most of us felt that it will be up to 20% sale price
from $199.99 to $159.99. it ended up with just 10% off, making it $179.99

all our hopes have gone down the drain. still a good price though and am most likely to keep my spare with the $20 returned.

Is that kind of price available anywhere?

I'm wondering, should I get an MP04 in Japan or from the Target sale?

sifun
11th July 2008, 04:23 PM
target sale. its the cheapest.

DigDug
11th July 2008, 05:36 PM
Is that kind of price available anywhere?

I'm wondering, should I get an MP04 in Japan or from the Target sale?

Sorry mate, Australia only. I would stick with Target too :)

I bought my MP4 at $200 and really don't mind the $20 extra I paid to make sure I got one. I just hope there isn't a flood of them and they end up at $99 by this time next year...

Trailer Park Ninja
11th July 2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry mate, Australia only. I would stick with Target too :)

I bought my MP4 at $200 and really don't mind the $20 extra I paid to make sure I got one. I just hope there isn't a flood of them and they end up at $99 by this time next year...

Well you did the right thing. Today I went to Target at Broadway, Sydney to make a layby payment on my MP4. There were 10 of these there and now they're all gone.

I didn't want to chance it waiting for the Target sale to put one on layby and find come sale date, there are none left.

I've been around to different Targets in Sydney and this was the only store I found them.

DigDug
11th July 2008, 10:14 PM
:eek: Wowzers! I haven't visited Target Chermside for a week or so and MP Prime still hadn't been put on display then... There were a couple of others pre-sold :D but the store was getting 16 all up. It would be interesting to see if they have already been put out/sold out by now!

There must be a few anonymous TF collectors (or organised scalpers?) here that shop at the local outlet because a large stack of Optimus barrel-blasters disappeared in less than 6 hours of trade when their last catalog went on sale. That's bad news for fans who rely on junk mail for information!

DigDug
11th July 2008, 10:14 PM
*Phreak post*

tron07
16th July 2008, 03:02 PM
Well you did the right thing. Today I went to Target at Broadway, Sydney to make a layby payment on my MP4. There were 10 of these there and now they're all gone.

I didn't want to chance it waiting for the Target sale to put one on layby and find come sale date, there are none left.

I've been around to different Targets in Sydney and this was the only store I found them.

I still see a whole lot of em last week :p

komikskolektor
16th July 2008, 04:07 PM
I got one on Lay by, but I don't have enuff dough.. you can have it if you want, I put a 20 bucks deposit, Target (burwood) pm me if interested, im selling it for $300... hahahha just kidding, you can just pay me my $20 back.

STL
17th July 2008, 01:04 AM
Just found this people.

http://www.target.com.au/toysale/terms/bonus.htm

Basically an additional 10% off if u spend $100 or 5 Deluxes or Lego... me likely... :D

EDIT:
Evidently, that means I must get financial by the time this sale starts. :rolleyes:

iceburn
17th July 2008, 08:44 AM
Just found this people.

http://www.target.com.au/toysale/terms/bonus.htm

Basically an additional 10% off if u spend $100 or 5 Deluxes or Lego... me likely... :D

EDIT:
Evidently, that means I must get financial by the time this sale starts. :rolleyes:

is that the same as last year??
let's go buy 10 MP04s and obtain 10 $10 vouchers and we can use for 10 new items?? 10 you

jaydisc
17th July 2008, 09:51 AM
$10, not 10% STL

STL
17th July 2008, 10:00 AM
$10, not 10% STL

picky computer statisticians.

kay-al
17th July 2008, 10:37 AM
Goody! Finally able to get the animated deluxes at a 'decent' price...

Lord_Zed
17th July 2008, 12:15 PM
How Annoying

The only Deluxe I want is a movie one Big Daddy.

Wonder If I can get him at the animated price? after all its old stock now.

JuzMel
17th July 2008, 12:40 PM
Speaking of which, any more melbournians going for the hunt together? Does it open earlier?

kay-al
17th July 2008, 05:23 PM
I don't know if they are going to open earlier than usual - but I am definitely popping by city store on Thursday morning or worst case, during lunch, if I have to attend meetings in the morning.

Pulse
17th July 2008, 06:49 PM
For some reason (Uh, the price), I just can't see the MP-4's clearing off the shelves nearly as quickly as the Ultimate Bumblebee's' did...

iceburn
17th July 2008, 08:32 PM
Stores will be open at 08:00 instead of the usual (either) 09:00 or 10:00
so its early. Paul says he'll be down at the city for it. I should be heading down the one near me....

jaydisc
17th July 2008, 09:05 PM
I'll be going down to Preston. I actually woke up thinking the sale started today only to be told AFTER arrival by my GF that the sale was next week. :o

iceburn
17th July 2008, 09:26 PM
oh man..you're so hype for it now

Paulbot
17th July 2008, 09:34 PM
Stores will be open at 08:00 instead of the usual (either) 09:00 or 10:00
so its early. Paul says he'll be down at the city for it. I should be heading down the one near me....

The city store opens early (I thought 8:30 and should check) so I was planning to go there before work. I'm just after a couple of Animated deluxes.

STL
17th July 2008, 11:00 PM
I'll be going down to Preston. I actually woke up thinking the sale started today only to be told AFTER arrival by my GF that the sale was next week. :o

You actually went this morning?

:D

iceburn
18th July 2008, 09:33 AM
so what did you 2 end up shopping for?

JuzMel
18th July 2008, 10:31 AM
Cool guys, seems everyone is going in different directions. I choose the nearest Target at my workplace instead which is Forest Hill Shopping centre, the Target there's pretty big, so I hope they have some good stock on that day. ;)

1orion2many
18th July 2008, 10:50 AM
:(I start work at 7:00am so by the time I get there in the afternoon the buzzards would have picked the bones clean:rolleyes:.

llamatron
18th July 2008, 11:42 AM
What do you think the chances are of Target getting in any of the following during the sale...

Animated Leaders
Animated Wave 3 Deluxes
Universe Wave 1 Deluxes

STL
18th July 2008, 11:50 AM
What do you think the chances are of Target getting in any of the following during the sale...

Animated Leaders
Animated Wave 3 Deluxes
Universe Wave 1 Deluxes

Not very high, I'd wager. I think they've still got way too many Movie figures that they haven't been able to clear out unlike K-Mart and Myer who went aggressively to ditch their remaining movie toys in the past several months.

But I'm probably the most hopeful guy around, I've been checking my Targets twice a week ever since Pulse found those universe price tags.

Pulse
18th July 2008, 11:55 AM
But I'm probably the most hopeful guy around, I've been checking my Targets twice a week ever since Pulse found those universe price tags.

You could ask Goktimus what his opinion is of these first 3 Classics 2.0 deluxes... :) (My 3 & TFA Jazz are sleeping over at his place at the moment)

llamatron
18th July 2008, 12:28 PM
I'm honestly surprised that we haven't seen Universe Deluxes yet. What's the friggin' deal?

STL
18th July 2008, 12:38 PM
I'm honestly surprised that we haven't seen Universe Deluxes yet. What's the friggin' deal?

Me dunno but me = :(

Golden Phoenix
18th July 2008, 03:54 PM
If the city store opens at 8 I could probably hit that before uni on Thursday

Gutsman Heavy
19th July 2008, 11:16 AM
Triple M has a comp where you can grab as many toys as you can in a set time.
Sadly you need to be 18 or under to enter :(

Robzy
19th July 2008, 03:46 PM
Sadly you need to be 18 or under to enter :(That's Discrimination! Triple M are Fanists! :mad:

Paulbot
19th July 2008, 05:07 PM
I found another Target store with a Universe Deluxe shelf tag, but Movie Deluxes were sitting behind it.

Paulbot
20th July 2008, 02:03 PM
Big W are selling Movie Voyagers at the moment for less than Target's sale price, only $19.42, if you don't want to wait until Thursday and you want to save about 50 cents. Sadly it's not an advertised price though, not even shelf tags.

SilverDragon
20th July 2008, 09:32 PM
I'll have to see if the Target I usually go to has anything. Last time I checked, they were still stuffed with Movie toys, and that was AFTER the date when Animated was supposed to hit the big stores.

Sadly you need to be 18 or under to enter

I totally need to enter that.

1orion2many
21st July 2008, 03:01 PM
Sadly you need to be 18 or under to enter :(

:oI could half my age and still not qualify:p:D.

STL
21st July 2008, 11:27 PM
Big W are selling Movie Voyagers at the moment for less than Target's sale price, only $19.42, if you don't want to wait until Thursday and you want to save about 50 cents. Sadly it's not an advertised price though, not even shelf tags.

I've confirmed that too. Big W sent me a letter to notify me they were adjusting their prices on one my laybys to reflect that. very good customer service.

I'm also very impressed with K-Mart too. They sent me a card and summary of my Lego layby (tho i now think most of it will be refunded b/c I placed many similar items on layby in the Myers 40% off sale)

iceburn
21st July 2008, 11:49 PM
wow..layby at Myer, Target, BigW and Kmart.... all 4 in 1!

jaydisc
23rd July 2008, 02:45 PM
Anybody notice how it seems to suggest in the catalog that the $19.99 Voyagers are "half price"/"Save $20". This would seem to indicate that the full Voyager price is $39.99. Anybody scanner any there recently?

Paulbot
24th July 2008, 08:36 AM
Animated Bulkhead was $35/36 this morning but I'm not sure if that's a sale or regular price. The movie scout toys were not on sale, and it didn't look like the movie deluxes were either (but I didn't scan those).

Most people in the TF aisle seemed to be grabbing Movie Voyagers. Every person I saw with them had at least two and most were holding three.

Couldn't find anymore Ani Deluxes but 3 Blackarachnias, 2 Ratchets and 3 Lockdowns, but I got what I wanted. The Electronics section seemed to be popular.

Oh and the Transformers Movie DS games Autobot and Decepticon were both on sale for $25.

iceburn
24th July 2008, 09:33 AM
There wasn't a special aisle at the Target I went to, everything was displayed where it originally was.

Animated Voyagers are indeed selling at $36
Movie Deluxes are at $25 (i scanned it just to make sure) same goes for the Allspark Round Deluxes.
Not much Animated Deluxes but can still see Bumblebee, Lockdown, Ratchet, Blackarchnia, Optimus Prime and Prowl.

Yeah...agree on the Electronic section! A long queue lining up. Probably getting the Wii or new DS Lite. Oh, I've grabbed a spare Animated Ratchet and Blackarchnia for Paul but he doesn't need it anymore. If anyone wants either of them, please PM me...else it will be returned by tonight or tomorrow.

JuzMel
24th July 2008, 10:14 AM
Went to the Target in Forest Hill and saw:

- 4-5 each of Movie Voyagers First Strike Prime, Offroad Ironhide and Evac and at $19.99 each it certainly pissed me that I bought those 3 from ebay at $30.95 each! Argghh!
- Quite a few Animated Deluxes too, at least 2-3 of each Prime, Prowl, Blackarachia, Ratchet, Bumbee, good place to go if you still lookin for it. No Animated voyagers though
- Also about 7-10 Ultimate Bumblebee, quite a few animated 2-pack prime+megs
- Movie deluxes like Jolt, Divebomb, Big Daddy etc, Leader, FAB, Scouts but all seem to be at RRP...

:D I was one of those hogging the electronics queue; got the Wii bundle, extra nunchak and controller and Wii carnival games to put on layby. The funny part was that I made up my mind since last night to get the PSP bundle, but for some funny reason when the sales girl came up and ask me what I wanted, my finger automatically pointed to the Wii bundle! :eek: :D

Pulse
24th July 2008, 11:14 AM
Where are they hiding the Universe figures? :mad:

Robzy
24th July 2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah...agree on the Electronic section! A long queue lining up. +2

Yeah, I noticed the TFM games were all $25 :rolleyes:

MV75
24th July 2008, 01:51 PM
Went to the Target in Forest Hill and saw:

- 4-5 each of Movie Voyagers First Strike Prime, Offroad Ironhide and Evac and at $19.99 each it certainly pissed me that I bought those 3 from ebay at $30.95 each! Argghh!
- Quite a few Animated Deluxes too, at least 2-3 of each Prime, Prowl, Blackarachia, Ratchet, Bumbee, good place to go if you still lookin for it. No Animated voyagers though
- Also about 7-10 Ultimate Bumblebee, quite a few animated 2-pack prime+megs
- Movie deluxes like Jolt, Divebomb, Big Daddy etc, Leader, FAB, Scouts but all seem to be at RRP...

:D

Yea, movies at my local seemed to be rrp too.

My local target just had:

Movie: Just the deluxes that noone wants. No voyagers. The only voyager I saw (evac), was in a display case in the shopping centre. :D

Animated: Everything BUT bumblebee. Scalpers must be trying for this one too.

Ultimate bumblebee was just sitting there. Noone wants it either. :D
________
VIPER GTS-R (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Viper_GTS-R)

TF76
24th July 2008, 05:34 PM
JuzMel a similar thing happened at the Kmart sale to me and my girlfriend... The planned PS2 turned into a Wii, I can't wait to get it.

I got most of the stuff I wanted at the Kmart sale so Target wasn't all that exciting for me for Transformers, however we did get some DS and Wii games today.

1orion2many
24th July 2008, 06:43 PM
:mad:Bloody Vultures have been through the only Target near me, the TF aisle is all but cleaned out and no MP's to be seen. I have been looking for the past 5-6 weeks at my local store so I could put one on lay-by. I left my name and contact details and do you think they'd call:mad:. Thank goodness Kyle has managed to get one put away for me at another store but I'm still really PO'ed with the service at my local Target. Unless they have a store exclusive I'm willing to pay a little extra at the opposition:o, yes I know this is cutting my nose off to spite my face but it's the only thing I can do to vent my frustration.:rolleyes:

Pulse
24th July 2008, 06:47 PM
Um, I don't think every single Target nationwide received MP-4's... (if that's any condolence :))

iceburn
24th July 2008, 08:28 PM
was just back at my target again, this time round doing some refunds....
walked down the TF aisle and there was this guy (hope its NOT one of our forum guys). he was practically opening up the MP04 boxes and inspecting the QC of prime....

there was a total of 3 boxes left and he had already opened 2.
i had taken/moved the sealed one aside and left it further down the aisle.
in the end, he left those 2 opened boxes there and took the sealed one for himself

how unethical is that!

k.wong23
24th July 2008, 08:50 PM
walked down the TF aisle and there was this guy (hope its NOT one of our forum guys). he was practically opening up the MP04 boxes and inspecting the QC of prime....

in the end, he left those 2 opened boxes there and took the sealed one for himself

how unethical is that!

Mate you should have mouthed off to him!

DigDug
24th July 2008, 08:52 PM
This once only, I hope the MP-4 he took WAS missing a wheel :mad:

TF76
24th July 2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah that is not cool at all, he's just damaging boxes, Ive noticed a few open ones the past few weeks what a loser.

The good thing about retail not mentioned is if your not happy with you toy, you can refund it. You can even ask at the service counter to inspect the replacement if they have one.

You can't do that if you buy mail order, my MP-04 is fine and the few others I’ve seen out of the box were fine too. I really haven't seen anything to make me believe we're getting some type of inferior MP-04.

Kyle
24th July 2008, 09:50 PM
A store I visited had 13 MP-04 last week. They are all gone now.

Pulse
24th July 2008, 09:58 PM

how unethical is that!

I've gotta feeling that it was probably someone from this board (or a lurker)...

But something tells me they're too afraid to 'fess up... :rolleyes:

1orion2many
24th July 2008, 10:03 PM
:(Posted this in MP sightings but will post here as well.URGENT if anyone in Perth knows of where there are some MP's left please PM me as I'm after one more for my friend.:(

1orion2many
24th July 2008, 10:27 PM
:)I have a lead:D, thanks Lint;).

Autocon
24th July 2008, 10:40 PM
how much are the deluxes?

i waited for this sale..............

iceburn
24th July 2008, 11:00 PM
how much are the deluxes?

i waited for this sale..............

animated deluxes and movie voyagers are at $20
animated voyagers $35, movie deluxes $25

STL
24th July 2008, 11:25 PM

how unethical is that!

I would've had a word with that little turd. He makes collectors in general look bad.

On the issue of Animated Voyagers at Target, they're scanning in the price at $35 b/c I suspect the Target staff screwed up and mistaked it for the two-pack which is on sale at the same price. It's still not that great, you'll do better at K-Mart's 25% off sale.

Stompy
25th July 2008, 02:03 AM
The Target near me had 3 on the shelf. Two were open!!! How can thesepeople call themselves collectors? That person would have hated it if we were to open and check his MISB collection.

I picked up my layby'd SEALED copy and almost didn't honour the price difference of $20. The manager and cashier said unlikely. It was fine and all as I respect whatever rules they get given but the manager gave me attitude about it. Threatening me that if I refund it they cannot resell it to me. I said, well there's 3 on the shelf. Have your $2.50 layby charge and I'll just go back in and pick up one of the 3 available. She walked off. I went to the refund desk as the layby lady told me and absolutely no problems at all.

JuzMel
25th July 2008, 10:16 AM
JuzMel a similar thing happened at the Kmart sale to me and my girlfriend... The planned PS2 turned into a Wii, I can't wait to get it.

I got most of the stuff I wanted at the Kmart sale so Target wasn't all that exciting for me for Transformers, however we did get some DS and Wii games today.
Haha, yeah somehow the Wii has a "pulling" effect on some of us! It still chalked up to $518.95 in total because of the extra controller, nunchak and carnival game. But the good thing about the layby that morning was because it was a busy sale morning, I didn't have to pay any deposit, the guy just took my details and stuck it into my pack of items and asked me to go back and make a deposit on it in 2 weeks time. Which means there's still time to check if there's a better deal elsewhere, but my boyfriend and I did check the EB Games and JB Hifi website and still the Target deal seems the best, so we'll prob stick with it.

As for MP-04s, I only saw ONE on the shelves when I was at the Forest Hill branch. And you know what? Just as I was leaving, I saw an old couple (prob around 70-80s) picking it up and walking away! :confused: I hope it's for their grandson or something.

autobreadticon
25th July 2008, 10:45 AM
i seriously dont get those kind of people, i saw two teenagers checking out the tf aisle and one of chucking the whole box to his friend to check out. seriously pissed me off.

iceburn
25th July 2008, 10:53 AM
haha i saw 2 badly smashed Movie Voyagers on the shelves last night...
anyone know if we can get further discount off them??
my fiance was saying that as long as item is okay...no discount will be given

1orion2many
25th July 2008, 04:57 PM
:)A BIG THANK YOU to Valkyrie 76, he has stumbled across 2 MP-04's while wandering around the Target near him, one for him and the other for captain happy here:D.

Kyle
25th July 2008, 10:33 PM
:)A BIG THANK YOU to Valkyrie 76, he has stumbled across 2 MP-04's while wandering around the Target near him, one for him and the other for captain happy here:D.

Congrat! :D

Autocon
26th July 2008, 02:15 AM
animated deluxes and movie voyagers are at $20
animated voyagers $35, movie deluxes $25

glad i didnt wait to get grindcore then *rolls eyes*