PDA

View Full Version : Transbots WFC Megatron Upgrade (The Mighty Galvertron) - Thoughts?

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd November 2012, 08:02 AM
Transbots announced earlier this year that they would be making an upgrade kit for WFC Megatron, giving it a new cannon, chest piece and head to resemble Galvatron (as much as you can with that mold). It was available for a little while, but I went to order it and it's no longer in stock in the only place I could buy it.

Did anyone get one of these? I can't find any reviews or other pictures of it. Did it get cancelled? I'd be keen on picking one up, but I don't even know if you can get them.

kup
23rd November 2012, 08:36 AM
I think I saw prototypes of these several months ago. Didn't seem that interesting.

I would prefer an upgrade kit that gives him his mace and maybe changes him to his FOC body.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd November 2012, 08:42 AM
I think I saw prototypes of these several months ago. Didn't seem that interesting.

I would prefer an upgrade kit that gives him his mace and maybe changes him to his FOC body.

There is some weapons kit that came out for WFC megs with all kinds of crazy junk, but no mace. Thanks guys!

Sky Shadow
25th November 2012, 07:31 PM
Not quite the same thing, but this would be an alternative: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/renderform-rfx-darkness-emperor-prime-galvatron-custom-sets-limited-edition-second-run-176376/

Bidoofdude
2nd December 2012, 03:07 PM
I saw that prime one and I like the look of it. I might get it, but Megatron is too much here for me to fork out.